Can anyone help me with my poker statitics, and see where I can improve? Using DriveHUD 2

SweeTeaRex

SweeTeaRex

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
Hello! I have just started using DriveHUD 2 for micro stakes online. I was wondering if anyone can translate what DriveHUD is telling me.

My stats:

Total # of hands: 1483 played a 6-max

VPIP: 34.2%

Pre Flop Raise: 18.5%

AGG: 42.6%

3Bet%: 1.2%

Went To Show Down:33.5%

W$SD: 46.2%

WWSF: 44.9%

I was skimming through some guides for understanding these better. My 3bet seems low-ish.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-10-12 125942.png
    Screenshot 2023-10-12 125942.png
    89.3 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
The optimal ratio between PFR/VPIP should be around at least 80%, as far as I know. So I would say you love to call preflop and play passive there. And having the initiative is one of key factors in profitable poker.

SweeTeaRex

SweeTeaRex

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
The optimal ratio between PFR/VPIP should be around at least 80%, as far as I know. So I would say you love to call preflop and play passive there. And having the initiative is one of key factors in profitable poker.
Are you sure 80%? That means playing 8 out of 10 hands.

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Are you sure 80%? That means playing 8 out of 10 hands.
It rather means that approximately in 8 out of 10 hands, which one gets involved in, one has to be a preflop aggressor (Open-Raiser, 3bettor, etc), not a caller (open-limper, over-limper, cold-caller, caller of 3 bets, etc.).

SweeTeaRex

SweeTeaRex

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
It rather means that approximately in 8 out of 10 hands, which one gets involved in, one has to be a preflop aggressor (Open-Raiser, 3bettor, etc), not a caller (open-limper, over-limper, cold-caller, caller of 3 bets, etc.).
These Poker guides say very different that what you are saying.

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
These Poker guides say very different that what you are saying.

"In combination with the VPIP, PFR will tell you what percentage of hands the player plays aggressively and what percentage they play passively.

Players with a low PFR and high VPIP are generally considered calling stations as they don't like to raise a lot, but they love to call raises and bets."

Above is a quote from one of your articles. Pretty much what I'm saying. Apologies that I didn't pay attention to which exactly I opened.

SweeTeaRex

SweeTeaRex

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
"In combination with the VPIP, PFR will tell you what percentage of hands the player plays aggressively and what percentage they play passively.

Players with a low PFR and high VPIP are generally considered calling stations as they don't like to raise a lot, but they love to call raises and bets."

Above is a quote from one of your articles. Pretty much what I'm saying. Apologies that I didn't pay attention to which exactly I opened.
oh, i see. thank you! It seems I need to raise more

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
oh, i see. thank you! It seems I need to raise more
well if you can make your VPIP which is 35% rather profitable - then maybe you should raise more. But W$SD should be more than at least 50%, otherwise why are you going to the showndown if you're more often losing there? Since your WTSD is okay, I'd say you're getting dominated often, which is a consequence of playing too wide. So I would say you need just call less preflop just to see flop and play a tighter range. If you play a stronger range and enter pots as a PFA (pre-flop aggressor, not as a caller), your W$SD should improve. That's my two cents.

Last edited:
SweeTeaRex

SweeTeaRex

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
well if you can make your VPIP which is 35% rather profitable - then maybe you should raise more. But W$SD should be more than at least 50%, otherwise why are you going to the showndown if you're more often losing there? Since your WTSD is okay, I'd say you're getting dominated often, which is a consequence of playing too wide. So I would say you need just call less preflop just to see flop and play a tighter range. If you play a stronger range and enter pots as a PFA (pre-flop aggressor, not as a caller), your W$SD should improve. That's my two cents.
that is some solid advice. thank you! i will do this and report back lol