Any tips for beginners???

U

Uildi

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Good afternoon, in need of some tips for beginners and a reliable room, I used to play on full tilt, but when I returned I discovered that it no longer exists.

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Good afternoon, in need of some tips for beginners and a reliable room, I used to play on full tilt, but when I returned I discovered that it no longer exists.
A good tip is to take the 30-day Cardschat course, which, in addition to being free, has very good content for beginners, I leave the link below.

As for poker rooms, I don't have a favorite, but you can play in the ones where Cardschat offers freerolls.

U

Uildi

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Thank you very much, I will test and read all the content.

Mr.$t0k

Mr.$t0k

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think you need to learn GTO and push/hold, and as for poker rooms, try pokerstars. And GOOD LUCK!

Mauricio Perrotta

Mauricio Perrotta

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Play quietly, start with tournaments or freerolls that you can afford, play without hurrying, with strong hands at first to gain confidence, then time will tell if you are good at this or not. salutes

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you dont open limp, you will never limp to sitters.

R.Melnyk77

R.Melnyk77

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Be patient and don't play with junk. For starters, this is the most important tip :)
Good luck :cool:

UngureanuDan

UngureanuDan

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Practice, more practice, watch poker content, learn game.

PsychoVas

PsychoVas

What The Duck???
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Study, study, study and then study again!
As mentioned above, the course is excellent. Search for tutorials in videos or books too.
And, yes, start with freerols, but do not get cought in the "shove-fest" they usually are. Treat them seriously.
FullTilt was bought by Pokerstars, other serious rooms are ACR, 888, partypoker or Bwin. Take advantage of the rellevant forum section and use Cardschat links to subscribe to all you like.

lilu80

lilu80

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Don't think about money when you play poker. Mathematics and logical thinking alone will not be enough if we do not learn to control our emotions. Mindset is very important.

R

ROYALROAD

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good luck with the freerolls! Once you have improved, move on to regular tournaments with lower stakes. Prioritize what you see and feel in practice rather than what is written.

Poker Tips