frnandoh

frnandoh

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Identify what is variance or playing bad. We need to be humble to recognize ourselves as bad players, identify our defects and improve.

Rahatis

Rahatis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You just have to play 2-3 big tournaments. Win big or lose all your bankroll. Either way quitting poker is the next step and live a happy variance-free life. You can thank me later.

Jogo4

Jogo4

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think I've looked all my life, but I've never found a way to beat variance always outperforms you in something different and unrealistic, so what can I do there?
try to control the value of your bets, study your opponent, take a good look at the amount of available plays your opponent has.

bapfel

bapfel

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
just lost with 7-7 against Q-7 preflop shoving in the bubble, that is variance and I have to come along with that :/

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
i think i olayed in my whole life but i never finded a way to beat the variance always outs you in something diferent and unreal so what can i do there?
As stated here, there is only one way to end variance in the long run: playing correctly.

jleon_zat

jleon_zat

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It does not expire, everyone arrives and you will lose many boxes like everyone else. That's how quiet poker is, look at the game in a sporting way

G

greenlarrow

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Play not all hands, I start about 30 percent of hands in the initial stage of the tournament. And there, depending on the stage of the tournament and the amount of stack

Majaloja

Majaloja

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
better manage your bankroll, so that the variance does not affect you.

psycodelic1

psycodelic1

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I believe that completely eliminating the variance is not possible, but if you play a bigger volume, you won't suffer as much from the variance. I myself am a great example, as I tend to play few tournaments a day, and the variance is always getting to me, but I don't mind that, because as I said, my game volume is very low. I wish you luck at the tables.;)(y)
Thank you brother

thanks guys but theres some thing u cant control never like i was in ft with 1.2mll stack going 8 th utg +1 AJ clubs Utg shoves i call the opponent had 67s but flops full house ... how he can shove 67s in ft bro i was thinking if even is a person and 1 thing just now always laffing about my own bad beats.

I love this club and how they encourage you game btter the support is unreal thanks to all i saw some advices i never saw in 10 years of poker that variance is conected to bankroll management i think i had a problem of bankroll management more than variance because when my bankroll is over 500$ i play 55$ thinking that level its the same as microstackes very bad building mindset.

I've tried in several ways, and I believe that avoiding 100% is not possible, I've played many tournaments like few others, today I even played only 1 (one) and it was horrible, in my hands only came a single pair and all the hands I played , JJ and I allin, I lost to an AQ on the river with the Q always the last card:mad:
Bro to make ur day happy i lost with AA vs 23 of 50 bb preflop i swear the dude floped 223 the problem she was the shover pre in a 5.50$ mtt

Kinalha

Kinalha

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I've played poker most of my life but i never found a way to beat the variance - always seems to play out to favor someone else and unreal

So what can i do there?
not play lol

Everyone see variance, small or bigger they come. More games it's not a ''variance beater'' you need quality too, not only open windows.

akgross

akgross

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There is no need to get stuck on one poker site. As a rule, there are several playgrounds of different providers, where you also need to find your game. It can be Omaha pot limit, cash fast poker or play 6+. Maybe turbo tournaments are suitable for some. When your game has gone, you can immediately see it in the distributions.