Analyze hand history

haggethiago

haggethiago

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
What is the best free way to study and improve my game based on my hand history?

Jamil

Jamil

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
There is a course here, you can subscribe to it

M

mara2259

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What is the best free way to study and improve my game based on my hand history?
They learn from their mistakes, but only fools learn from their own. By constantly delving into your negative past, you can easily understand how not to play, but it would still be better to know how to do the right thing in each specific situation at the table. There are plenty of poker tutorials on the internet with analysis and commentary. Look up to the best and perhaps soon you will become one of them.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
One of the best ways to improve is by looking at hand histories. Look at the biggest hand you win and lose. Look and see if you would make the same plays again. There are time I will look at the hand and ask why did i do that? This can help you find leaks. Remember even the big hands you win could show you big leaks. Look at all the hands you played. Did you play hands you should not have? were you in a good position to play that hand. The look at the hands you folded preflop. Did you make bad folds.

Now if you find something and you don't know if it was a good or bad play post the hand in the forums. This way our community can help you.

Gh0stL

Gh0stL

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
Hi, in cardschat have a tutorial to improve your skills playing poker. And you can see videos where you can improve your skills, and always you can analyze videos to learn more, control your bankroll.

eetenor

eetenor

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A free version of GTOwizard allows you to look at 1 hand everyday and compare it to how gto would play from preflop to river
The free version of GTOW allows you to review multiple spots preflop so you can compare your preflop actions to gto-tip do that first then the full hand as as soon as you do full hand it ask you to upgrade
The free version is limited - you can study 8 handed MTT but not 6- no ICM

Secondly if you can have a poker buddy look at your hands and you theirs that can help

Thirdly posting hands here allows others to offer help as well

:unsure::geek:

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands