KevinRBTV

KevinRBTV

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
It might sound crazy, but I think I play better when I have someone in my head explaining why I played the way I did. can you understand what i mean? I think I'm really going crazy 🤪😅

D0nk3y Hunt3r

D0nk3y Hunt3r

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
chess_enlightenment.png

Force do you wisely use, padawan?

Marshmalo1994

Marshmalo1994

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
lol, that's funny. I never did it while playing poker, but I use to do it while playing Rocket League. I call it "the false streamer", cause is like I was explaining my moves to some viewers (?.

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
For me, what is the poker monster that you have on your conscience?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Yes, I think you are going to be admitted to a neuropsychiatrico_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O
Hahahaha very funny your post brother:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
Cheers(y)(y)(y):):):):giggle::giggle::giggle:

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think its helpful to do things for a reason and if you are talking your way through the hand you should have a reason.

KevinRBTV

KevinRBTV

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I think its helpful to do things for a reason and if you are talking your way through the hand you should have a reason.
That's exactly what I mean 😅👍

KevinRBTV

KevinRBTV

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
lol, that's funny. I never did it while playing poker, but I use to do it while playing Rocket League. I call it "the false streamer", cause is like I was explaining my moves to some viewers (?.
Try it 😅 I don't get kicked out that fast as always because I have to explain myself why I will push all in or called all in 😅🤪

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I think you should take a break from poker and take a break from it soon you'll think you're playing poker in your sleep:LOL:

E

Erickaie

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it is healthy mate, however when you talk to your self you have to take it into a broader and realistic or factual analysis, dont try to reason to call on a board that you know the opponent hand range are high.

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, KevinRBTV! I think, Everybody, who plays in Poker is more or less Crazy!

exer888

exer888

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SK
Chips
It might sound crazy, but I think I play better when I have someone in my head explaining why I played the way I did. can you understand what i mean? I think I'm really going crazy 🤪😅
I talk to myself all the time to keep focus if Im multy tabling. I belive is right approuch, without that you would just press buttons , without thinking. So either we both crazy, or we are just on the same level :D

Branimir84

Branimir84

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
Well if the 'voice' in your head is yours, then that's only natural.

If the 'voice' and its 'presence' feel not yours, then you might want to have talk with a medical professional.