Always ahead when I get it in

F

Freddiej407

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
What's up everybody my name is Freddie I'm new to the chat well to The forum I've been a member for a while but haven't been too active. I just want to bring up one thing and see where the responses go with it. I always seem to get my money and good way ahead usually within below 30% and I always get sucked out on or runner runner like it's some miracle that constantly happens to me and makes me want to beat my face on my computer desk sometimes.

What do you think are some better techniques or tips so I stop getting beat so badly. ( It's making me lose my passion for the game)

1.) I think this might be the best answer but stop trying to get my money all in the Middle with cards left to flip?

2.) Maintain like I am and ride the variance?

3.) Just keep studying and trying new techniques?

Thanks everybody!

There I shared LOL!

Good luck on the tables everybody:D

orchidra

orchidra

Allan with two Owls
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
What's up everybody my name is Freddie I'm new to the chat well to The forum I've been a member for a while but haven't been too active. I just want to bring up one thing and see where the responses go with it. I always seem to get my money and good way ahead usually within below 30% and I always get sucked out on or runner runner like it's some miracle that constantly happens to me and makes me want to beat my face on my computer desk sometimes.

What do you think are some better techniques or tips so I stop getting beat so badly. ( It's making me lose my passion for the game)

1.) I think this might be the best answer but stop trying to get my money all in the Middle with cards left to flip?

Thanks everybody!

There I shared LOL!

Welcome to Cardschat Freddie. And good luck on the tables to you too.

We all have that problem. If I got $10 for every time I was ahead preflop and then eliminated from a tournament, I'd be a wealthy man.

It's easy to remember those hands, but we tend to not remember the hands that we were behind preflop, but won. I suspect that I'd be an even wealthier man, if I got $10 each time that happened.

If you need help with a particular hand, then the "Tournament Hand Analysis" sub-forum in the "Tournament Poker" forum, is a great place to start.

In the mean time, keep the faith and hope that variance will one day be on our side.

wlad20082009

wlad20082009

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips

Thanks everybody!

There I shared LOL!

Hello! Welcome to the forum ! Good luck in the games ! :) Please take a look at this information it may be useful to you https://www.cardschat.com/faq.php https://www.cardschat.com/forum/learning-poker-57/cardschat-a-new-ebook-training-course-455641/