All in on per flop

S

StoicaIulian123

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you guys think its a good idea going all in preflop with either Aces, Ks ,or Qs if you think you have your opponent beat. I do it from time to time if they reraise me or go all in but I seem to have bad luck with it because I loose more then I win here. Even when I have my opponent beat like last night it was 3 ppl only so I thought my Qs were good agains his $60 all in reraise. He had Js and the board gave him a stupid set. I understand that probably the only wise time to do it its with rockets but even these sometimes loose to a flush ,str8 or even trips. What do you guys think about this subject?

L

Lexxx

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think you have to be carefull while playing with Strong hands like that. They make you think you beat everyone, but there are straights, flushs and lower pairs sets.

veltins

veltins

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
JP
Chips
of course on Long term it ll loose more than u ll win cos it s only one pair if u go pre allin every time u ve it.

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What a terrible thread.

OP, you're wrong. You will always win more than you lose if you get all in with a dominant hand. It's called math. Check it out.

2nd poster, you're wrong because you never have to be worried about straights, sets, or flushes when getting all-in preflop. They don't exist then.

3rd poster you're wrong because again it's called math.

/thread

S

StoicaIulian123

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for your opinion

A

AndreRiv

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Tips to play cash game. aggressive or tight?

teepack

teepack

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lots of bad analysis in this thread! I think shoving those hands after a re-raise preflop is pretty standard.

dipstick2

dipstick2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i prefer to call or mim raise,i know slo playing is risky but sure can build a fat pot if your hi poks hold

ivkeeeeee

ivkeeeeee

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you guys think its a good idea going all in preflop with either Aces, Ks ,or Qs if you think you have your opponent beat. I do it from time to time if they reraise me or go all in but I seem to have bad luck with it because I loose more then I win here. Even when I have my opponent beat like last night it was 3 ppl only so I thought my Qs were good agains his $60 all in reraise. He had Js and the board gave him a stupid set. I understand that probably the only wise time to do it its with rockets but even these sometimes loose to a flush ,str8 or even trips. What do you guys think about this subject?

now only all in pre flop whit AA only

IPlay

IPlay

Bum hunts 25NL
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you guys think its a good idea going all in preflop with either Aces, Ks ,or Qs if you think you have your opponent beat.

pojve.jpg

Haha :D Seems like you took a couple beats and are being results orientated. Like Hillbilly said, it is math. Just shake it off and in the long run, MAKE THAT MONEY!!

Good luck at the tables