K

KALUGAJ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
SK
Chips
At the beginning of the tournament is a lot of fools who go all-in every hand, and I was personally against such player fails, and win even AAvs.27

Roadie

Roadie

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The all-in kids.... Hate them and love them. I have tried battling them and have decided to wait for the right time to call them and hopefully take them down. But not a big bingo player. ;-)

Good luck and may the chips be with you!

ollaf

ollaf

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you are like me, or not, you find yourself playing freerolls, because who doesn't like free money. Often, I see all in, after all in, often with ridiculous hands that hit. What do you guys think...

Is the "ALL-IN" often overused, especially by unskilled and inexperienced players?

What strategies do you use against what I like to call "ALL-IN AHOLES" (no offense meant)

happy grinding
erich:D

I agree with you . All in Aholes ! lol
sometimes fearful players or even inexperienced when facing very experienced player try to put a luck in the game . All in pre-flop is just that : put the luck in the game against the knowledge . (Of course , when this is done all the time, sometimes is necessary) .
(But I confess que if I face to face with Negreanu , I would give all in all the time kkkkkk and hope my dual 2 win ! I'm just kidding .)