All In ,How To Make This Decision?

hyperion

hyperion

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm playing some sit n go single table at PS and some guys insist in re-raise when I raise in the big blind or in the button so my strategy here is go all in pre flop.Is that the correct decision?

ClickPoker

ClickPoker

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The poker is intuition but never emotional. Do not fall into the game of others. You have to know well what kind of opponents have and whether it is worth arriesgarce because many times you lose a lot with few cards

F

FailX21

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you go all in every time, you will get called at some point, and you need to be sure. If that guy is raising you, I think you should either call or re-raise if you have something, but not especially all-in.

nopainnogain

nopainnogain

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All in is a critical situation;or you win or you lose! At this moment my heart beats fast and I cross fingers hoping my victory.

es530

es530

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm playing some sit n go single table at PS and some guys insist in re-raise when I raise in the big blind or in the button so my strategy here is go all in pre flop.Is that the correct decision?
Hi You're doing everything wrong. You're breaking your two legs. If you always have an action in a situation, then the game against the observers will be 100% an advantage of them. Good luck

S

SeriousBizzness

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if you want to go all in, then do it.but do it because you want too. dont do it because they make you. if you fall into the water jump. dont get pushed into it. you end up playing yheir game by doing yhat.

Cherkeza

Cherkeza

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Depends of many factors... sometimes i fold AA JJ and so on.

R

ricardibreezer

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Vague question. What are you raising with?

If you raise with a medium hand on the button and get reraised by a tight player it might be wise to fold.
If you get reraised by a loose aggresive player, call. See a flop & expect a continuation bet. Float it & then bet the turn 60%+ to pot. If your aggressive opponent is still in the pot after you bet the turn, he has a hand this time.

C

clasrasmusso

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's about having patience, and following your strategy, you have a good hand, followed by another lie. In a situation against a player you might want to follow if you have a good hand. Good luck!

poliaris747

poliaris747

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes there is no, this not the right decision! Wait until you have a good starting hand ! Don't do crazy things! Let the opponents also play, let them show aggression among themselves and take advantage of it!

E

Ero2407

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
very often it occurs during freerolls when begore preflop players go to Alinn because it is very important to be a chip leader, this strategy sometimes helps to win the tournament

monstr999999

monstr999999

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker is a game of people who have a brain ...
The game is all in .. - for this many brains do not need ..))
Weigh every turn - and have fun playing poker .. !!!)))
:ciao:

D

Deedoox

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
If he reraises you everytime then you can call his 3bet (or shove) with a wider range ( shove with AJ+ or ~ 88+). But you should also open-raise with cards that you can protect against 3bet.

Z

zohnum

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think you should have at least 7 blinds to go all in.

TrillUziVert

TrillUziVert

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I only go all-in with a really good hand or a pocket pair (AA , QQ) , other than that, making those calls are up to you.

jfmcd86

jfmcd86

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i would call, not go all in.
going all in Preflop makes me feel like a bingo player, i like to play my hands slowly, i play aggressively when i need to.
Pocket AA's don't work all the time. not when theres a lot of donkeys in the table.