all-in 22 and 33

skalibur

skalibur

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
which leads to a poker player even at low buy-ins such as 0.27 from the all-in pre-flop with 22 or 33 in the hand, with only 4 players left to make it to the prize he thought he was going to win with 22 and 33 on the hand without seeing what came on the flop and not waiting for the action of the other players because when I leave with 22 or 33 44 55 66 77 88 I don't usually go all-in, I just go all-in when I'm in the hand with JJ QQ KK AA and I still risk imagining with 22 the player has already lost to any pair that benefits at the table and another player has a great lack of experience to go all-in with low pairs.

D

DaMooca

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
utg-10bb.png

It depends on the position he is shoving and the size of the stack. For this table it is positive to shove the pair of 2 with 10bb.

Ps: I dont know if I can post this type of table here.

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I never push allin with 22 or 33, today I don't push allin or AA, because I've seen many losing with AA and the opponent with KK, jj, qq and even with inferior hands, because it depends a lot on luck.

Garfield52

Garfield52

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you are going all in with 22 or 33 then you must be the turkey that keeps beating me when I have AA and you hook another 2 or 3

D

DougCaraffini

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I never push allin with 22 or 33, today I don't push allin or AA, because I've seen many losing with AA and the opponent with KK, jj, qq and even with inferior hands, because it depends a lot on luck.
If you think your AA can be beaten by a 22, then you can't say that 22 can't go allin.

D

DaMooca

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
But the reason for going all-in with low pairs is that we have the possibility to pull a pot, without seeing the flop, and even if someone calls, we still have a certain percentage of victory. The percentage depends on the opponent's hand, of course !!
If I have 10bb, I don't want to see a flop with 22 or 33, it's a direct push.

R

ROYALROAD

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Even AA has to become careful with a pocket pair.

roger perkins

roger perkins

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sometimes the cards don't matter. If I'm in the right position at the right time against opponents that often fold when they are close to the bubble. Then the cards are irrelevant. Poker 101 play the player not the cards.