AK'o or AK's - 3 opponents

telespf

telespf

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do you like to play AK against 3 opponents?
Do you can play all in in this case?

Misaki

Misaki

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
mostly not. Preflop in almost every scenario, you want to play vs 1 opponent, because when you have more players in a pot then your equity is much lower. example:

AKo vs A9o = you have ~75%

AKo vs A9o vs KQo = you have ~53%

AKo vs A9o vs KQo vs 87s= you have ~32%

This is what most people don't realize that multiways are pretty bad generally. Unless you have a set on some kind of dry board then it's of course decent situation. But with no made hands it's always an equity problem.
That's why people shouldn't generally limp most of the time. You can't win a pot preflop, you have a lower equity and many times you pay off to better hands.

telespf

telespf

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you bet AK´s and after you have a raise and, more a player put re-raise, you like to play all in in this case?!

Canaldo Kao

Canaldo Kao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
If I have a really big STACK and there's another opponent at the table with the same number of chips or more than mine, I'll be very careful with that hand!
:ah4::kh4:

goaldriversv

goaldriversv

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Depends on position and stack size and reads and actions of opponents, but I’d still play and cautiously.

sidd4rt4

sidd4rt4

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
EC
Chips
you can always check the flop and see whats comes for you. not all in unless u have 10bb or less