Rumengh

Rumengh

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Do you think that you know what street to be aggressive makes you a good player? For me it was difficult to learn and I would not say that I taught it but it was a practice. It is interesting to learn how to you get?

Tmoney999

Tmoney999

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Aggression on any street is a good thing, it all depends on your hand your opponent and your position. If you have a weak hand its hard to be very aggressive with on any street. If your playing against a strong player you might want to tone down your aggression a little bit depending on your hand and position. If you have a good position in a hand you could maybe be a little more aggressive at times because your last to act and a little more information to work with. It depends on a lot of things, you have to act accordingly to.There is no street you should be more aggressive on unless you have good reason to be.

B

bellicoso

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me it's all about pre-flop and post-flop I think. I don't like going to the river unless I'm on a good draw or two with lots of outs. I think it's great to value bet, obviously. But often I find myself four-betting or more to just take a pot that's mine. :) Good luck to you.

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
today aggression really let me down
although I got to top 3, I could get higher but too much aggression and an unsuccessful bluff let me down[emoji34][emoji34][emoji34]

E

ekgbeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me aggression boils down to having position, players aggression tendencies, board texture, and my card v what I can represent.

oldgrinder63

oldgrinder63

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you think that you know what street to be aggressive makes you a good player? For me it was difficult to learn and I would not say that I taught it but it was a practice. It is interesting to learn how to you get?

I think there is a big difference to controlled aggression and being an out right spazz donk idiot. I have discovered there are some players who could care less if the loose a turney they are only there to ruin it for as many others as possible, they know they have no skill, or discipline to win a turney so they just get off on donking out, I guarantee you they get off on it! Pure pleasure when they donk a player out. Pure trailer trash in my opinion. Not to offend any real players that have an actual desire to win the turney or at least make the final table, which should always be everyone's minimum goal.

hannamori

hannamori

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I've tested both ways, in the first you have to have a lot of patience to play, and entering the late registration is bingo, all or fold, the suffering is less..kkkkk, I like both ways ...

abwil2

abwil2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think there is a big difference to controlled aggression and being an out right spazz donk idiot. I have discovered there are some players who could care less if the loose a turney they are only there to ruin it for as many others as possible, they know they have no skill, or discipline to win a turney so they just get off on donking out, I guarantee you they get off on it! Pure pleasure when they donk a player out. Pure trailer trash in my opinion. Not to offend any real players that have an actual desire to win the turney or at least make the final table, which should always be everyone's minimum goal.

Very aggressive players rarely cash. They dont know when you fold or stop betting. there ROI is horrible and yes i think they love to donk someone out. Play shit hands for raises and even raise themselves with shit hands. I seem to run into this kind of player alot at the lower levels and i get donked out quite ALOT being im a very TAG player. "In order to win it you must first be in it" love that quote
You cant win in the beginning or middle but can dam sure be out. Live these kind of players are my bread and butter but since online has a different agenda(which is to keep players there) i dont do near as well as id like

oldgrinder63

oldgrinder63

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Very aggressive players rarely cash. They dont know when you fold or stop betting. there ROI is horrible and yes i think they love to donk someone out. Play shit hands for raises and even raise themselves with shit hands. I seem to run into this kind of player alot at the lower levels and i get donked out quite ALOT being im a very TAG player. "In order to win it you must first be in it" love that quote
You cant win in the beginning or middle but can dam sure be out. Live these kind of players are my bread and butter but since online has a different agenda(which is to keep players there) i dont do near as well as id like
I agree the time to get aggressive is torwards the end. Trying to separate real players from spastic donks not always easy.

G

Guernica1974

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
aggression to get to the final table

you need to adjust your aggression to tournament progress, stack and table! and you dont get to the final table only playing hands with positive expected equity!

and to much aggression will take you out of the tournament too - so yes you need to be able to balance your aggression to the circumstances!

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
control of aggression is necessary especially in the middle and late stages of tournaments
this is especially true when a wide range of hands is aggressively played
it suited me badly more than once already
aggression should be adequate

I

izpanol

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't know about you, but over time I have learned that aggressive control is much more effective than patience and the right card, it can give you a great advantage in the initial game, although it should not be widely used in the late game

B

bezna23

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Учится и учится нужно больше практики но у меня стало получаться и я этому рад. Играть на всех улицах агресивно в зависимости от позиции и от оппонентов очень круто всем советую.

Rumengh

Rumengh

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Exactly aggression should be controlled circumstances knowing when to be aggressive and to feel weaknesses are strengths and learn with time

M

Mariadelaluz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can understand. But, it´s one of neccessary skills to level up. however, It´s not easy to control presence of mind = Poker Face.

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I have always believed that varying the game is important. Being aggressive at a specific point would be a disadvantage because the villains would take note of this.