Aggression or Position, What is more important?

• Thread starter Roman Tsygankov
  • Start date
John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Position is more important than aggression. Just think on it a bit.

I'd like to ask though since there's so many posts like this on CC, what's the point of asking exactly? What are you trying to gain or learn by getting random opinions?

R

rhombus

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Position is more important than aggression. Just think on it a bit.

I'd like to ask though since there's so many posts like this on CC, what's the point of asking exactly? What are you trying to gain or learn by getting random opinions?
Don't think they want to get random opinions. Ideally if there is only one answer they want that.

Unfortunately the learning curve gets stunted because of too many contrasting opinions some with the right answer and others with the wrong one.

Over the years Ive read a few books and watched a few videos and there's so much difference of opinion. At times you might as well flip a coin and go with what somebody said in a video and dismiss what somebody said in a book:eek:

Doubledunk

Doubledunk

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Over the years Ive read a few books and watched a few videos and there's so much difference of opinion. At times you might as well flip a coin and go with what somebody said in a video and dismiss what somebody said in a book:eek:

Very very true.. i see this a lot..:D

C

coachlary69

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Play with Patience, Discipline, and Position.

Ahoy

Ahoy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Position for me, but aggresion is really a heavy factor

J

joe777

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Position would help along with the aggression.

Tech101205

Tech101205

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
both are important , You can use Position to get some advantage over weak players or Tight players and make them fold by being aggressive
but at the same Aggession does have its cons too
An aggressive player can be trapped easily by good players
The player who uses position to be aggressive and knows when to fold will prevail in game