After some poker experience, it's worth taking a course.

Jogo4

Jogo4

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have been playing online poker for some time now and I would like to know if there is much difference in the way I play after a poker learning course.

H

Hermus

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Any amount of study, regardless of the source, has the potential to change your strategy and increase your winrate.

Courses are great at providing a structured learning environment filled with curated knowledge, but you'll pay a premium. You can get all the info you need for free or nearly free (mostly books) if you're willing to put in the extra time of hunting out resources, and wading through outdated or low quality sources.

If you're already playing at a pretty high level, courses are not likely to change your strategy that much so keep that in mind.

Jogo4

Jogo4

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Any amount of study, regardless of source, has the potential to change your strategy and increase your win rate.

Courses are great for providing a structured learning environment filled with curated knowledge, but you'll pay a premium. You can get all the information you need for free or near free (mostly books) if you're willing to take the extra time to hunt for resources and scroll through outdated or low-quality sources.

If you're already playing at a fairly high level, the courses probably won't change your strategy as much, so keep that in mind.
Thank you, I was also following this line of thinking, but I hadn't thought about the books.