millya5

millya5

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Hello ! I often make a deposit after freerolls. Do you make a deposit after losing a freeroll? to continue to play,

Dejange

Dejange

CC Delija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I did made few deposits, only. And most of the reasons for deposit were some good bonus offers from the poker rooms. Just last time I made deposit only to get shares in a staking offer here at CC.

Do not remember if I deposit after freeroll, ever! But I remember many times lost freeroll winnings straight through :D

adriantempo

adriantempo

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Hello ! I often make a deposit after freerolls. Do you make a deposit after losing a freeroll? to continue to play,

No. When losing a freeroll, the next one will come, not right away but it's ok, I don't play poker all day.

I

Igrok1385385

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play freerolls, win money and play to them. Sometimes I do a lot of risk and my bank is empty. But I continue to freerolls and you can play again with interesting rates.

C

chiefmax

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
im more likely to deposit after playing a game for money lol losing a freeroll doesnt really affect me because its free.

eberetta1

eberetta1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I never have the urge to deposit after playing a freeroll because I always have money in my account. The only reason my account would be at zero is because I made a recent withdrawal.

777jeton777

777jeton777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
is it such a joke? make a deposit after losing a freeroll? it's at least funny))) I just do not think it's right to rebuy in the freeroll. good luck to you.:heeeellll

R

Riversalmon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'll usually win a freeroll once a week and spend my winnings on buy ins. If I need to deposit I will

BelFish

BelFish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I did made few deposits, only. And most of the reasons for deposit were some good bonus offers from the poker rooms. Just last time I made deposit only to get shares in a staking offer here at CC.
What the shares you talking about? Freerolls with added money or something else?

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Making a deposit after playing a freeroll shows the freeroll is a promotion that is working.

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play freerolls and try to build a bankroll. I do not see the need to make a deposit, because thanks to freerolls, you can build a bankroll.

A

astros

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do feel the urge to deposit after a successful freeroll run,,,,I just like playing on my time verses playing a scheduled tourney, but I have a hard time managing my bankroll

J

James24543

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I do not make deposits after losing a freeroll. I just wait for another freeroll.

zinzir

zinzir

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's hard for me to even grasp the concept of losing a freeroll. I understand one could win a freeroll by taking the first place, but being out of a freeroll means losing a buy-in of zero.

Freeroll Passwords