After Flop

Tig4s

Tig4s

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
What do you do when you're agressive player, and yours enemy knows about your poker style, and on the flop you miss your card! What do in this time ? C-bet or Check?

I was playing a tournament a 3days ago, and I miss the flop with High Card! So I did c-bet and my enemy did all win. I has to give fold... Loss my chips

R

ROYALROAD

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think you shouldn't do much continuation bets anymore.

eetenor

eetenor

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What do you do when you're agressive player, and yours enemy knows about your poker style, and on the flop you miss your card! What do in this time ? C-bet or Check?

I was playing a tournament a 3days ago, and I miss the flop with High Card! So I did c-bet and my enemy did all win. I has to give fold... Loss my chips

Thank you for posting.

If you have a HUD check how often you are c-betting if it is over 60% of the time then you are doing it too often.

We do not want to c-bet every flop which means we must check when we hit the flop sometimes so that our V cannot know we only chek misses.

We also check boards that are bad for our range but good for our V.

EX we raise KQ UTG VS BB flop is 643 even if we have AA we are checking there as we do not have the nut advantage.

So look at the hand again and decide if the hand warranted a c-bet. If it did then bet fold is the correct play. In poker we make correct decisions and lose anyway.

Hope this helps
:):)

Tig4s

Tig4s

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Thank you for posting.

If you have a HUD check how often you are c-betting if it is over 60% of the time then you are doing it too often.

We do not want to c-bet every flop which means we must check when we hit the flop sometimes so that our V cannot know we only chek misses.

We also check boards that are bad for our range but good for our V.

EX we raise KQ UTG VS BB flop is 643 even if we have AA we are checking there as we do not have the nut advantage.

So look at the hand again and decide if the hand warranted a c-bet. If it did then bet fold is the correct play. In poker we make correct decisions and lose anyway.

Hope this helps
:):)
Thank you very much for te comment!!! I will study more and practice!!

S

Sidetracked

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If your opponents get wise to the fact that you are c betting too frequently, you can exploit this but tightening up your flop c betting range to value hands. Once they call you down light a few times and lose, you can then go back to c betting more frequently by adding more bluffs.

N

nutself

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
You can bet small or check occasionally, being aggressive doesn't mean you can't stop betting no matter what, and you can sometimes check your strong hands in order to disguise weak made hands or drawing hands.

eberetta1

eberetta1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I hate giving opponents a free card, so if I miss the flop, I will still minimum raise.

bilva1984

bilva1984

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hola

The same thing happens to me so I opted to bet pre-flop and if on the flop I get the card that serves me I continue with the bets and if not I check and see what happens, because if I bet without having any connection they pay me with what serves them them and end up losing chips to no avail.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
The fourth stage is the River.During the stage,the last card is laid on board, and the remaining players are revealed. The moment of cardinal changes,each of the participants promises either a strengthening of the hand, or a loss of the authority of the combination.

Stringy

Stringy

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
probs be a little tighter/ less aggresive and suprise them