Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
How do you bounce back after a period of
failure?
Well this is two-fold I guess.

I assume you are referring to poker. If it is a short term thing I just fight through it..... But if it drags on I look at where things are going bad. Is it one style of game? Is it one specific poker site, is it really even a bad period or am I just not winning as much as I used to etc. etc. I will look at it all and make changes. I have recently gone through a period of failure and I realized after a while it was only on one specific style of game on one specific poker site. The people there seemed to play different and I learned they were just super aggressive and I changed my play style a bit and it worked.

Now if you are talking about a period of failure in life in general that open up another whole can of worms that I am not qualified to cover...... But if you are going through a period of failure in life I suggest playing more poker ....... Hahaha just kidding.

Great simple question... Thanks

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Taking a break from the game for a few days is really good move. Then when you are ready to play again take one more day off and do a review of your recent play. Many time when I lookd back I could see where errors were made in my play and then I could fix them and once stared playing again poker went well or at least better than before.