after the 30 days course

R

RaionAtlas

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello guys!

I completed the course and it was great. Now the problem is that i don't know what to study next and what tools to use. I am a microstakes mtt player and i have for ambition to climb the stakes as high as i can.
I hope i can find answers.
Thank you

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I am a true believer in the 30-day course, it improved my game no end, but! the problem is there are players out there that will always be lucky, and no matter how good you play, they are always some who will river you with a better hand, the difference is with sound bankroll management you can surpass the lucky players and skill will win over time.
Lucky players come and go, but skill is always there, as people say " the Cream rises to the top"

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
the main thing is to learn to take your own and if it helped you then you understand the author's meaning, the rest does not matter how it will be in the game, the main thing is to use his directions correctly for yourself

Poker_Mike

Poker_Mike

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello guys!

I completed the course and it was great. Now the problem is that i don't know what to study next and what tools to use. I am a microstakes mtt player and i have for ambition to climb the stakes as high as i can.
I hope i can find answers.
Thank you
Get the 30-day course badge added to your profile.

Then play-play-play.

Refer back to the course as needed.

Start to notice any questions you have that were not covered by the 30-day course.

Good luck !