Afraid risking my cents.

hachile1

hachile1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi. I m a begginer and i got some cents in freerolls tournaments. Soon i hope play cardschat tournaments too.
Three times i broke my baby cents bankroll whith sports bettings and cash games... Last time with spin and go in pokerstars.
Just now i m afraid to try risk my cents. Do you think i m right or i ve to keep trying play this little money?
Thank you

if you are a beginner you have to be careful about the type of tournaments you play, but especially do not play in tournaments with several players so my advice is that you play with a low buy in and choose tournaments with little player like the site n go of 9 people good luck

juninhigh

juninhigh

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello i imagine that you have a growing bankroll (not enough to play spending it), i recommenced that you keep playing bankrolls to build your bankroll, after you reach this level, everything is going to rely on bankroll management, you know poker has it variances, but it you have enough discipline to follow the rules you will be able to bounce back.

P

Pulsar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That is not a normal situation! Many people start this way, but with freerolls from cardchat You will have much more opportunities to prove themselves both in the Freeroll and in tournaments for the money won! The main thing is not to drain your bankroll foolishly, as many times I did it and then everything will be fine:both fun and winnings!

krisi77

krisi77

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My game of poker is partnered with feelings such as fear, greed, anger and more good feelings like this, which didn't brought me anything good.My advice is to try to not get driven by the feelings and to make a plan for the game.

P

praevus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you have afraid to use this cents the better that you can do is dont use. Continue playing freerolls and study a lot before use this money, if you have afraid you can make some mistakes because you dont want lose.
Here in brazil we have a popular saying: "fear of losing takes away the will to win".
If you have afraid to lose your money maybe you wont make what you need to win.

W

williamsc99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, let's start at the beginning. First you have to have a goal in poker. There are many. Some just want a big hit that will change their lives, others want to earn consistently to pay their bills every month. Others play only for fun. One of these cases I would say that you go beyond much study and dedication to have a decent bank to get your profits. Centavos does not even come close to what is ideal to start. Discover a buy in that you hit and have at least 100 of these buyins and do not be afraid to lose cents at the beginning face as an apprenticeship.

M

molokheia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
afraid risking my cents

Hi There
I would suggest you to keep playing freerolls until you build yr stack
The go to 0,10 and 0,50 tournaments
It´s the best

Amanda A

Amanda A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Cardschat freerolls are a great opportunity to get a small but workable bankroll out of nothing. You can't play scared poker though, so wait until you can afford to lose a little.

Ranish625

Ranish625

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Risk is a noble thing, and it seems to me if you do not take risks, then you will not win anything, in the game as in life there are risks everywhere.

F

FrothyGoodness

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Either Hold back and Build a bigger bankroll. Or See it as what it is ...Free money. Usually Ill Toy around with the cents I make off of freerolls just to see if I can climb the ladder hasn't worked thus far , Been getting blasted on ACR with TOOOPPP hands on the flop getting rivered everytime. Unbelieveable outs . Good Luck

AlexBlefer

AlexBlefer

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if u affraid, you are not for poker..i think if u won or loose big, heart attack son:D:D:Di must be relaxed when you play, or dont play..

N

nellorossi83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thank for all tips. Now i m risking just part of my cents with micro buy-ins. Investing times in freerolls and getting some tickets for another tournamernts.
Updating... Now i m with a US$ 1,32 bankroll... wait i can bring good news soon... Thank you all... and good luck in your bets

N

nellorossi83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I keep in freerolls... like part of you said to me... Today i m with a 3,10 US... Thank you... i ll bring news here

N

nellorossi83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bringing news for you. US$13 my little bank roll today

D

DAVID KEHRER

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would keep playing freerolls to build your bankroll but never use it all in one tourney ect. Keep most of it for another time because no one wins all the time.

S

seeker619

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Penny Sit n Gos

Its been awhile since i played online. But I remember a few rooms where they would have $.05 single/multi table Sit and go's. I used to grind those out, till my bankroll was around $5, then id start grinding on the $.10 SnGs. The penny SnG are a great way to get practice, with little threat to your bankroll.

SrWesleiNF

SrWesleiNF

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Look, my friend, I'm like you! all the bankrool I've been to was free tournaments and the biggest pain in playing our hard-earned money, plus I'm just going to tour bain 0.02 to 0.25 spin to learn before starting the tournaments

manolo salazar

manolo salazar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you really want to lose the fear for losing your cents . Burn a 100 dollar note.

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
I think you should continue playing the freeroll tournaments until you have a bamkroll between 20-30 dollars ... and then start playing in the micro levels ... so try to find a tempo so you can watch tutorial videos that help you how to play in tournaments with real money .. and at the cash tables ...!

M

mara2259

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's easy to throw money when there is a lot of it and it's hard to bet when your bankroll is too small. This is not important, and even more so your fears. The main thing is that your bet is justified. You will not be able to win all the distributions in which you will take part, but if your actions are correct over a long distance you will be in profit and you will not have similar problems. Good luck !!!