Advice on finishing games

N

Ninerfansince91

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey guys,
New to online poker these last few weeks. I've been avoiding cash games, I just seem to lose, but have been doing decent in tournament style games.
But I rarely finish first.

I would say the majority of the 9 person tables I play in I tend to be top 3 in chip stack most of the time, but towards the end, when it's the final 3-5 I always seem to start to struggle and my stack begins to fall.

I've can never win when it's the final 3. I am averaging 3rd -5th a game.

Because of this I've mainly been playing the triple up tournaments lately.

But any advice would be appreciated.

I tend to be a pretty tight player but play aggressive when I have something but also, will bluff occasionally.

Thanks!

BlackJesus

BlackJesus

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If u usually land 3-5th as you say, you are superb, monster player, no matter the player pool. There is not much advice anybody could give you, but you could display some actual moments where you win/lose so those could be discussed.

N

Ninerfansince91

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
If u usually land 3-5th as you say, you are superb, monster player, no matter the player pool. There is not much advice anybody could give you, but you could display some actual moments where you win/lose so those could be discussed.

3-5 in 6 or 9 people tournaments. Not big 100 people ones haha

But okay, I'll put some hands together and post them. Thanks!

C

Click400

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A top 5, in any tournament, should be played with too much aggressivity. You should play tournaments with more players capacity and slow speed, you can get more chips which can give you a better selection of hands.

Top 10 Games