Advanced Poker Training reviews

D

DenverDave

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi,

Does anyone have input on this site? I got a PokerNews ad and was looking around. I am doing a poker training now, but you can never have access to too much poker knowledge.

Thanks
Dave

D

DenverDave

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No thoughts on this site? After 141 views? :)

D

DenverDave

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi DJ,

I have seen that thread before. I was looking at moving from 6mx to HU but was not able to fund a roll for that. So I am back to 6max.

Did you have any thoughts about the Advanced Poker Training web site?

Thanks

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi DJ,

I have seen that thread before. I was looking at moving from 6mx to HU but was not able to fund a roll for that. So I am back to 6max.

Did you have any thoughts about the Advanced Poker Training web site?

Thanks

Short answer is NO to any particular site.

Long answer is still NO to any particular site, but;

I do appreciated wanting to get a more 'outside' review, but you owe it to yourself to also see what folks are saying about that site at that site. I would take those 'in house' review with a grain of salt, as would I take all the serious rants about any site you might find via google. Funny thing about poker training is we always want to get a leg up on the game, and once we have it, we seldom want to share it. We want that leg up to keep its value.

If there are specific areas of your game that you want to work on, and there must be specifics, then the first step might be to qualify what those things are. Funny thing about learning specifics is putting the question down straight for your to understand, and in doing that you can most easily seek suggestions from others, and maybe just find a solid answer. The more precise you can be with your questions, the faster they can get answers. CC has several places where almost any poker situation will get responses.

So what in particular are you wanting to fix?

D

DenverDave

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe from some of the reading and training sites I have seen is working on ranging opponents hands better. I know a lot of this is based on time at the table. I also know that it means being very aware of your opponents. Thinking about them and what they are doing. And how they are doing it.

Alas, I lost my roll due to total stupidity on Carbon. I have an interest in True so I am trying to build up some bankroll for my 1st deposit to get the best bonus possible. And not play with scared money, as I have done that in the past and it sucks big time.

So ranging hands better so I can make better decisions in the moment is what I would like to improve :)

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You use a tracker right? And ranging is tuff for everyone.

D

DenverDave

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have HM2 for microstakes and NoteCaddy Advantage. Just not having $$ is killing me. So I play freerolls on WPN sites and where ever else I can. Not a Bovada fan so never playing there.

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have HM2 for microstakes and NoteCaddy Advantage. Just not having $$ is killing me. So I play freerolls on WPN sites and where ever else I can. Not a Bovada fan so never playing there.

Time to apply for the Freeroll Club.

D

DenverDave

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Now it is. Just made my 65th post :)

Maybe see you there?

Thanks again!

A

acheese23

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
honest advanced poker training review

I cant believe this hasn't been answered for anyone considering buying this DONT BUY THIS SOFTWARE the AI is garbage it will NOT improve your game you will be better of just using poker tracker which has the same tips that the reports have. I posted a video on youtube demonstrating how this will not improve your game. Upload complete! Your video will be published at http://youtu.be/5mS2vN7JcDM