accurate statistic to determine aggression

S

sketchv

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Is there any other stat other than aggression factor when it comes to determining aggro players? C-bet? VPIP? I'm really not sure how to quickly determine if someone is aggro

TheNutz4You

TheNutz4You

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
vpip over 30, pfr over 20, 3bet over 10, 4bet number high as well. cbets every flop he raised pre in ect.

S

sketchv

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
how would that differ from being loose

B

braveslice

Pull-ups!
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
C-bet, C-bet turn, WWSF%, AF total, AF flop, AF turn, AFq, AFq flop, AFq turn, AFq river, 3bet, 4bet

All must be though relatively his VPIP, RFI, PFR

Mostly PFR and RFI and difference between VPIP/PFR or VPIP/RFI is enough to put you to the right track of potential agro. Loose players mostly have high VPIP and standard PFR, and agro high VPIP and high PFR

Then again, notes are most powerful tool here. And to find an agro takes under 10 hands. And all I said only apply around 10NL and under where extremes are the way to go.

thetick33

thetick33

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is there any other stat other than aggression factor when it comes to determining aggro players? C-bet? VPIP? I'm really not sure how to quickly determine if someone is aggro

what software hud are you using? pm me if poker tracker 4 and can help you a bit on its use even though mine is not up right now have to buy the copy im having a unhealthy month so havent paid for anything new holding money if need to visit more dr's etc..

You need to understand how this stuff works what terms mean etc. to get use of a hud.

Gl

S

sarniack

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
vpip over 30, pfr over 20, 3bet over 10, 4bet number high as well. cbets every flop he raised pre in ect.

What has VPiP to do with aggression? There are sometimes extremely aggressive nits and very passive players with vpip like 50.