How to improve your ability to read your opponents

hardongear

hardongear

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
There's a number of books that cover live poker tells. I've read a couple of them other then that me and my buddy worked together to help improving our people reading ability. This also works a lot better when it comes to covering, finding your own tells and fixing them.

Quite honestly most live smaller stake 1/2 or 2/5 players truly are terrible at hiding any tells and emotions. And if you can get them talking they may as well play with their cards face up so you can see them lol. All you have to do is just sit there, pay attention and watch. As you gain experience you'll improve your people reading ability.

Cheers!!!

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How to improve yourself ability to read the own opponents?! I think, the Best Path for this: as more play with the definite opponents...
But this is only my personal opinion!

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
How to improve your ability to read your opponents
It's very easy, just take a course with a gypsy.😁🤣🤣

c160.gif

yogo9

yogo9

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
When people talk about "reads" we often think of physical ticks -- trembling hands, quick reaches for chips, etc. But online reads comes with experience and online platforms gives you the opportunity to run a HUD where you can have real time stats on your opponents and can later dissect the data as much as you want so while you can't see them I think you get a much more complete picture of their game.