Ability to detect a bluff!

sryulaw

sryulaw

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
this to know if the person is lying, bluffing, looking in the eyes will not show you much, this is already a myth .. if you know if a bluff is occurring arrears of various other things, how to play, how he rules when you see the flop, and so on .. in the online I try sometimes bluffs, it passes but there are times that do not, online is difficult to pass bluffs all the time.

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bluffing rarely happens recognize bluffing,unfortunately not often...

bahajan

bahajan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if there is a game that is a bluff, and everyone is bluffing, who is being punished and reveal the garbage, and someone that he successfully passes, which means a bluff ? I'm on BB with 24 o all fold SB limp, flop A 5 T SB raise I call turn Q i bet sb call river 7 then I knew that far behind i check sb raise here, I give a re-raise and your opponent discards the card you can call that a bluff ? but the win was nice )))

thetick33

thetick33

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
bluffing is about telling a story that makes sense

so if vilian check check check overbets the pot its often a steal or reach.

is still hard to call those hands i did earlier for chip lead 3 others still in game giving me 180k to 40 50 and 8k so took it down easily from that point

there was still a question i had pocket sevens villian had 82 and shoved over bet on the turn after call raise preflop and bet flop str8 call turn comes was all low cards and he shoved

there was a 9 high on board but it didnt make sense the story does he have a set here of the low cards? so beats my sevens? Did he slow play a monster etc..

it didnt equal up i called I was right. Is times your gonna be wrong but have to trust the process

ayahuasca

ayahuasca

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The longer you play, the better you can feel who bluffs at the table ;)

As for me, I bluff a lot, but only if I'm sure it'll work. Or sometimes just for fun (when boring or need to go out from the table for some reason).

S

seanbee01

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I caught someone bluffing earlier, watching his betting pattern he was betting mostly for value when he had hands, then against me he bet 1,350 into a pot of only 1,100 so i was asking myself if he has it then why this time is his sizing over the top? called him and he missed his draw.