AA pocket

M

masa11

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I noticed that I have AA in most cases about 80% of the losses, is this really normal? When the system writes the win percentage% Most often, if I have AA or KK in my hands, then I will lose :) Someone like?

N

nellorossi83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You dont callall in with 7 and 2... but you dont fold with AA... then you lose more with AA that with 72

Baldy86

Baldy86

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i often lose with the better hand . it is typical for online poker

people hit their 1-4 outers too often online too

M

masa11

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is kashmare, it is considered that a strong hand is strong, but my strong hand often loses to a weak one, then is it possible to say about a weak hand that it is strong

eetenor

eetenor

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I noticed that I have AA in most cases about 80% of the losses, is this really normal? When the system writes the win percentage% Most often, if I have AA or KK in my hands, then I will lose :) Someone like?

Thank you for posting

Are you referring to losing at showdown? If so then yes we will often have big cards as the hands we lose most often with at showdown compared to the other hands we showdown with.

However, if you are saying you lose 80% of the time you have had AA KK then we need to look into whether or not you are over playing big pairs. To know if you are incorrectly playing big pairs you need the following data.

1 What hands do your villains win with? What % of the time for each type of hand Ie 2 pair sets etc

2 When do you get all-in? What street? What % on each street?

3 What is your equity when you get all-in?

4 Are you using ineffective bet sizing based on board texture?
Ie are you betting 5x preflop then pot flop pot turn call river shove when flush gets there because of the size of the pot when an over pair can never be good?

There is of course much more to consider .

Hope this helps
:):)

4kingwildo

4kingwildo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree with many, sometimes slowplay can play a cruel joke ) analyze the hands themselves, how and where pocket hands could bring profit, but did not bring because of some factors

G

Gallego1523

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He's within the chances of losing with AA. He's been through me several times :mad:

venycyos

venycyos

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In micro bets people are very fond of seeing the flop, make sure you don't let too many see the flop or kick everyone out of the hand.

S

suitedsadness

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course sometimes you will have your aces cracked. This is a normal part of play. It does not mean the card room is necessarily rigged against you.

HeshamTwix

HeshamTwix

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
EG
Chips
Play it smartely dont go all-in when u got an AA, play around the pot.

killing_random

killing_random

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You probably playing your pockets against few opponents at once.
Play your aces one on one and you gonna be alright)
GL:cool:

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Actually AA versus any random two cards is more like 85% favorite! :)

If they are losing more than that then it is most likely because you aren't playing AA in the best way you can. Even though you have the best hand preflop, the more players in the hand then the less chance you have of winning. Ignore the cards for a moment. If two players are competing for a pot, then each should theoretically win about 50% of the time and if three players then 33% and if four players then 25% and so on.

Now let us extend that to with our cards - AA is the best hand, but even this loses equity (basically chance of you winning) with more players left. This is why preflop raising and betting is important. We want to bet for value because AA is a hand that wins most of the time and we also want to bet to force other players to fold. The more players that fold, then the less players we have to compete with and the better chance someone won't beat AA. We have the best preflop hand possible with AA, but it isn't invincible and can still easily be outdrawn - even more so in multi-way pots.

Kompany

Kompany

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Experience

My (limited) experience is that you either win small pots, when raising aggressively with pocket AA and clearing most players, or lose huge pots, when there are a lot of callers, regardless of the size of the raise... The second scenario is extremely common especially in low stakes, as players are not afraid of all-in raises or calls :bawling::bawling::bawling:

R

ROYALROAD

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To the extent the professional saying "How does it wins in AA?" is here, too.

M

masa11

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My (limited) experience is that you either win small pots, when raising aggressively with pocket AA and clearing most players, or lose huge pots, when there are a lot of callers, regardless of the size of the raise... The second scenario is extremely common especially in low stakes, as players are not afraid of all-in raises or calls :bawling::bawling::bawling:
This is not news for a long time :)