AA,KK,QQ,AK,AQ,KQ

N

NoMore

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
AA How to play? then you can share your thoughts on how to play KK, how to play QQ, how to play AK, how to play AQ, how to play KQ?

Maximus1980340

Maximus1980340

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
3 bet is the most optimal variant

roger perkins

roger perkins

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Every hand there can be played different depending on table image on how the table is reacting and who is in the pot and your position and excetera and excetera. The best way to play a hand is to figure out optimally how am I going to get the most chips from my opponents. The real key is to play every hand as if it is Ace Ace even if it is 2 7.

T

Tracker

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Im still fairly new to online poker so I dont really know. But i do know that Ive myself put out and lose some cash games due to betting the AK.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The best card is AA, but it's also vulnerable, so it's better to have one player (up to two) outside of you in the hand.
The game with AA must be balanced accordingly to turn the flop into a maximum of 1-2 opponents in the hand.
How this can be achieved depends on your opponents' style of play, whether you need to raise or limp, or re-raise to raise.

P

pltelles

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Only top hand, but none is a guarantee of victory, but it has to go to bet.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
AA How to play? then you can share your thoughts on how to play KK, how to play QQ, how to play AK, how to play AQ, how to play KQ?
I think other than the draw hands of aces of kings and queens, the rest of the cards will depend on the positions

N

NoMore

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The best card is AA, but it's also vulnerable, so it's better to have one player (up to two) outside of you in the hand.
The game with AA must be balanced accordingly to turn the flop into a maximum of 1-2 opponents in the hand.
How this can be achieved depends on your opponents' style of play, whether you need to raise or limp, or re-raise to raise.
I think you have to play ollin with AA if you don't play like that, you give your opponent a chance

N

NoMore

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Im still fairly new to online poker so I dont really know. But i do know that Ive myself put out and lose some cash games due to betting the AK.
I wish you good luck,I hope you will learn soon

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Each pair is played in a different way. It also depends on your position at the table, the size of the stack, the proximity to the last table if it's a tournament.

roger perkins

roger perkins

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Okay let's just start with AA.
If I'm in early position it will be either 3X or Pot bet. Depending on who is left to act and how they have been acting. I want to limit the field to 1 caller so if 2 or more have been calling my 3x or pot bet I'll even go a little higher Pot bet + 1BB. In middle position and again depending on who has been calling me still 3x or Pot bet. Now if I am first to act in the SB, I do want the BB to call me, IE my goal was to get heads up, I might just smooth call or 2X the hand again because I want the BB to call and now I am greatly disguising my hand. Some might say I'm taking a chance but at this point what is the difference If I am all in and he calls or I limp. The same outcome is I want this hand to be all in and heads up at the river. Now if I'm BB and only one has called or raised again this is what I wanted.
KK and QQ would be played similar but the flop is very important on how I would precede. On any one of the hands if I am ahead and the flop is suited or connected I may play more cautiously or I might jam if I want to take t down there.

Baldy86

Baldy86

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
with AA and KK you want to raise and reraise preflop as much as possible and should be willing to go All In especially in tournaments . in cash games however when you are deep in my personal opinion if i have build a nice stack / made good money i will not risk getting sucked out and will not push all in preflop with AA KK . even though i have to say that i would leave the table when i made a big stack anyway

but yeah in general AA and KK you should always play aggressively

many will say the same about QQ ...however i am more careful with it . especially in cash games . in tournaments things are a little different and i will in most cases play QQ like AA KK

AK you should also play aggresively but less than AA KK QQ . you have to be careful with AK and especially AQ because they are not made hands yet

post flop you should play all these hands aggressively too (but in the case of AK AQ you should connect with the board otherwise you have only high card . which can be enough sometimes and if you want to bluff you can make it work too but in general you should be careful) but you should be willing to let them go when you sense that you are beaten

apLike

apLike

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
You did not specify the position in which you are with these hands, each position has a slightly different approach. Keep this in mind, if you apply a single draw rule for these lessons without taking into account the position - it will be a mistake.

speper

speper

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The way to play these cards varies according to the players in the table, some of them are violent and some of them are hard, so you must have some information about the players

Z

zipocool

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
there are a lot of factors here, everything will depend on the structure of the tournament, on our position at the table and on the size of our stack, in general, of course, these are premium hands and close to them, so most often they should be played aggressively, but there are nuances