AA, KK, QQ against the odds

vox1er

vox1er

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What is the rule of thumb of how many opponents you want to gamble against with those hands? For example you almost always want to isolate with JJ. You dont want to go against 2+ opponents.

1. Do you want to against 1 or 2 opponents preflop all in situation with QQ?
2. Same question about KK?
3. How many opponents can AA handle?

B1731898

B1731898

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm no one to take notes from, but I always want to isolate down to two of us. Either hand.

MAGICUZ

MAGICUZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
With QQ it all depends on the situation,with KK and AA go against all:cool:

neiroob

neiroob

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
With these cards, I calmly play against two, but if I already have more people in the bank, I say, God, I can't survive here.

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I always prefer to play against a single player even with AA because we always have more chance to win the pot.I already happen to win with an AA against 4 player but it's really disadvisier.vous have 80% chance to win with AA against 1 player and against 4 player this decreases to 51%.

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
If you can get a plyr hedz-up to the flop, then the better, imo. All premium hands have the advantage pre-flop. Minimizing players to exploit a pair of pkt J's or better should be nothing more than betting 5x the BB. Players w/anything worth playing will call or raise. Other than that just go all-in.

R

rigor mortis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It depends upon what turns up in the flop and you play it from there

onione6ix

onione6ix

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Isolation is key. You should already know this when holding AA vs. KK and QQ . It feels like a race to whom shall hit there set first.

A

angelamsmith05

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All of those scenarios I want it one on one. Even then sometimes you get sucked out on:(

Poker Odds - Pot & Implied Odds - Odds Calculator