demibar

demibar

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
when you havent many chips the blinds are too high do you call A2-5 or fold it to find better suit hand?

demibar

demibar

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
sorry for exemple you have A2 you have 6,000 chips the blinds are 1,000 do you call or wait for something better??

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
My suggestion is for you to consult the Push fold charts. You can google Push Fold charts.

micalupagoo

micalupagoo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
with so few blinds, easy shove
check the pushfold charts too, good knowledge

es530

es530

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
sorry for exemple you have A2 you have 6,000 chips the blinds are 1,000 do you call or wait for something better??

Search by Google: Value (M) Dan Harrington. Then you will gain a good understanding of what to do in these situations. You can also look at a practical guide to push, as he suggested.

Saperion

Saperion

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
when you havent many chips the blinds are too high do you call A2-5 or fold it to find better suit hand?

When u have less than 10 BB u shoulda go all in or fold, NEVER CALL.:)

If im not getting any good hands, i rather go all in with any 2 cards suited from early than A5 or less. Most of the time, ull be domitaded by a bigger kicker A10 Aj etc.

ribaric

ribaric

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:)
I raise if everyone fold but if someone raise i fold

zsoltyx2

zsoltyx2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it's better to wait for a better hand .we 's the best way to go with A2

if the same color and do not nobody Rais

Last edited by a moderator:
onondaga

onondaga

Ukraine
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips

What do u mean when say better suit hand? AK, KQ or QJ/ and when u get it make raise you can see 8, 3, 3 - flop, whats ur next move? Play the game u r playing on/ ~ how many chips do u have? SB & BB?

H

hffjd2000

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
With only m=6, I really have to call.

The story would be different if my m is high enough.

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Any your decision the next time will be right if you're lucky.

C

CallmeFloppy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
All in or fold. Depends on my position, the way my opponents play, how many are already in and who is behind me.

razva_raz94

razva_raz94

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
With few big blinds its a shove,but not if someone shoved/raised before you.

rock0001

rock0001

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it depends on the position you are on the table... i would personally shove all in with less than 5 bb if im in co, dealer, sb and everybody at the table fold their hands. also if dealer or sb make a small raise and im in bb i think i might also shove all in.

C

Corey Ingram

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips

With low aces like that you have too good of a chance of being dominated. What is going to call you or shove in front of you? I think more often than not you will face a better ace or pocket pairs. almost any pocket pair will have you at a disadvantage. do you want A5 against pocket 7s? or AQ vs A5? to me, calling this with more than 5 blinds is like burning money. I would find a better spot. I have no problem shoving that, but I would not want to get called.

A

Akwind

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A2-A5.
Sometimes in turbo MTT at late stage many players have less then you 6 bb
you can be 25 out of 60 players remaining. with 6 bb and it is kind of ICM descision - i prefer to wait a little bit if i am UTG or MP. because many player with shorter stacks will push wide (call wide as well) so - sometimes it is good to fold and wait for a payjump.
Of course push fold charts will the you what is right or wrong by math formulas. but this is my IMHO

VizziVizo

VizziVizo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hate Aces withot kicker, they always are beaten...

B

BullWink

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If in early position - fold, but late position you should probably shove.

Folding in Poker