IRINA70

IRINA70

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Be incomprehensible and unreadable to your opponent, sometimes use his own tactics if the hand allows.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Be conscious of your position and increase your bet size for value. Most stations will not notice if you raise your Cbet from 33% of pot to 66% of pot.

Mati532

Mati532

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
how many times have you heard a player say “I knew you had it, but I couldn't withdraw”. It's one thing to recognize that you're likely to be beaten in the river. Quite another is to have the discipline to retire. Players justify their call on the grounds that the pot is too big to fold.

I liked that paragraph and how right he is!! thank you Sheels for sharing this news!

kunkgreen

kunkgreen

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
haha
The hardest thing is to follow step 4! (phil hellmuth feelings 😠)
4. Move on without rancor or criticism

"They do sometimes call with 7-3 off suit if they’re feeling lucky. They do call with 8-4 suited after a 3-bet .." 🤬🤬🤬

IRINA70

IRINA70

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
haha
The hardest thing is to follow step 4! (phil hellmuth feelings 😠)
4. Move on without rancor or criticism

"They do sometimes call with 7-3 off suit if they’re feeling lucky. They do call with 8-4 suited after a 3-bet .." 🤬🤬🤬

If you recognize the right to do as you see fit for yourself (within the limits established by the criminal code or religious precepts as you like), you should have no problem recognizing the same right for other people both in life and in poker ... Especially in poker. This means that there is no reason for anger and criticism, no matter what the other player does at the table.

Last edited: