A Few Good Places To Start When Learning Poker

S

SteveAsh7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
I would personally recommend to learn the basics off of the official pokerstars YouTube channel. They have a section that explains poker 101 if you're a complete beginner and want to get to know all the slang/words used in poker specifically.

As for actual learning to become better in-game and get a deeper understanding of the sweet science of poker i think Daniel Negreanu has some really good tutorals on his official YouTube channel and if that's not enough then there are course you can look for off of Google. Me myself i have self taught and sort of learn on the job so to speak with occasionally looking up tutorials on YouTube to get an understanding of ranges and when to bluff ect. Having said that, nothing beats the real thing and throwing yourself in the deep end and going into a cash game to learn.

Finally this forum is one of the best if not the best place to learn about poker and specifically this sub section of Forum - Poker strategy - Learning Poker. All the best guys and girls :)

S

SteveAsh7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
Also, a great place to get started with the basics of poker is right here at CardsChat. Simply look to the top of the page and move your cursor to the tab labelled 'Poker Strategy and Rules'. :)
Yeah that's a good shout actually i forgot to mention that thanks.

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
congratulations and great tips, welcome