mt2lhd

mt2lhd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As I checked in a program it says you should win 77% against 87,
But I also have a problem in same kind of situation and that is i won't get disappointed in AA and I call almost any bet with it many times it cost me so much

scottychase

scottychase

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes you should always jam 87 suited especially if it is spades suited . Spades always hit I promise you! Try that next time you paly and watch the results. Please send me a screenshot of you cracking them AA and give me a shout-out for the knowledge know what I mean my fish friend.

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes you should always jam 87 suited especially if it is spades suited . Spades always hit I promise you! Try that next time you paly and watch the results. Please send me a screenshot of you cracking them AA and give me a shout-out for the knowledge know what I mean my fish friend.
WOW!! GOLD! pure gold! :deal: you must crush it,,,dont you? $$$ :withstupi

P

pockerman

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
AA are better, but only if you play it right.

Tigroslav

Tigroslav

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
78s can be better in certain situations due to it being harder for your oponents to include it in your range. Best situations to milk it is deepstacked 100+bb stacks preferably multiway pot for good pot odds when the implied odds often justify playing.

G

GORA1979

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
AA vs 78

in fact, you didn't lose with AA as often as you describe, it's just such a ridiculous device of the human brain to remember the negative and take many positive moments for granted, that's all!!

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Preflop no, after the flop it depends on the structure of the board.

Also, you can't lose "so many times".....with AA vs 87.....

T

theStarfish

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Of course AA can be beaten from time to time. That being said, every player probably would choose AA over suited connectors at any time with the small risk of losing. But that is poker.