6-tabling 200nl 6max

eNTy

eNTy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
quicktime turns green

...may help for QT. I don't think .mov files are supposed to open in anything else. Maybe vlc plays them now, who knows. It sounds like it's a codec problem though, or maybe your qt version isn't up to date?

AFAIK VLC plays pretty much anything except maybe a couple of rarely used file types. What I do get sometimes is when I open something in VLC i get the green screen thing too (only mine is beige for some reason but I used to have green too) but if I close VLC and start the same movie up again it's fine.

katymaty

katymaty

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow, i'm impressed. You're seriously good. Felt like I was watching a stoxpoker video, only you actually know the level you play and crush it for real.

Also i want to run as good as you do. How many times did you get KK over the 30 minutes of that video? :D

Tried downloading the video but was gonna take 3 hours EEK, then tried downloading one of the videos from stoxpoker are they free to watch or do you have to be a member as it wouldnt let me watch it:(

ChuckTs

ChuckTs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yes, stoxpoker videos are for paid members only.

eNTy

eNTy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Great video man.
I bow to your superiority :adore:

Great to see you crushing the limit, awesome commentary and some great hands. I learned a lot and hopefully will have use for some of the things at 5nl :) Although I'm trying to become a TAG instead of being too loose, which I think I am.

It's cool btw that you changed your avatar, guess you asked support for that?

becomingpoker

becomingpoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Watched this video over the weekend and thought it was very good. I don't prefer the 6 table layout, makes it a bit hard to see stats and stack sizes while watching on my laptop. But overall the commentary was good and I like your style of play.
I look forward to another someday.
Thank You for sharing w/ all of us.

C

custo80

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think ChuckTs should just make his own "How to Kill The Limits" series and start at 10nl and do a session at 10nl, 25nl, 50nl, 100nl, 200nl, and then for the finale do his first 400nl session.

Yes please!!! Would you Chuck? That would be the best video series on the web!!! Help me and many other immensely.