bruno13xs

bruno13xs

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
In Game 5 Card Draw what is your game plan?

I always wonder if I could hit 2 pairs or a flash. being that I need to discard 2 cards

maclina

maclina

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me I'm looking for a color only if I need a card. If I have to change two I keep my pair with an ace or a king to fool the opponent.

It's still my favorite game. Whenever I can I play a tournament, but there is less and less.

Last edited by a moderator:
W

whosdaboss25

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Me I look for two pair or a set AA KK QQ at least to stay in hand.
If I get set I draw two if I get two pair I draw 1 if I get high pair I draw 3 if nothing else I fold.

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The 5 card draw poker is almost pure gambling. You have no idea what other people have so you are almost blind. In this game you play the other players and not your cards. Saying that it is still the old classic poker that you see in the movies for the wild west and i like to play it with friends when we get drunk and just do not want to think like in holdem but just play for some fun. for a serious game though i definitely do not consider 5 card draw as option.

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
5 card draw is the most classic type of poker. The way I play would be to look for flushes or two pairs because easier to get hands like that.