nasty bent gorilla

nasty bent gorilla

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Does anyone have any general tips for these games?

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
There is no advice for Omaha 5/6 cards.
Just choose your best combination, go there and pray.
It is a game for bingoers.
In other words, instead of playing slots, they play Omaha 5/6 cards.
I play the traditional Omaha 4 cards Pot limit cash or MTT
My regards, brother:):):)

MK_

MK_

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
US
Chips
You hand selection needs to be much tighter due to the greater variance , also keep in mind flushes are slightly more common due to the extra cards.... something to consider when evaluating starting hands👍

nasty bent gorilla

nasty bent gorilla

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Just choose your best combination, go there and pray.
Yeah, worked for me, somewhat, in Cardschat 5 card game.. Sit tight, got 56789 in hand. pumped pot pre flop. Hit combo draw. Sucked out v aces + 1 pair by river.

I guess, my one thought after game. Play big draws very hard, denying equity is important against villains.

Also, play tighter than loose opponents pre flop! You want mainly nut flush draws, to punish weaker draws when the chips fly.
keep in mind flushes are slightly more common due to the extra cards.... something to consider when evaluating starting hands👍
Thanks, Makes sense, if flush v flush is more common, you want hands that can make the nuts to punish loose pre flop play.. Nut hand draws allow you to push fold equity harder as well.

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Yeah, worked for me, somewhat, in Cardschat 5 card game.. Sit tight, got 56789 in hand. pumped pot pre flop. Hit combo draw. Sucked out v aces + 1 pair by river.

I guess, my one thought after game. Play big draws very hard, denying equity is important against villains.

Also, play tighter than loose opponents pre flop! You want mainly nut flush draws, to punish weaker draws when the chips fly.

Thanks, Makes sense, if flush v flush is more common, you want hands that can make the nuts to punish loose pre flop play.. Nut hand draws allow you to push fold equity harder as well.
Yes, brother, it is as you say.
Preflop play in 5/6 omaha cards is impossible, allin less than less.
For that I'm going to play the slots, around there with 20 dollars I have more luck hahahahaha
I think that in truth this 5/6 game you have to play only to make full houses up.
For example, if you have AQ1097 in 5 cards and you can see a flop and this is Q107 and Well, there you have some good information to go forward, your odds will be AAAA (as long as another does not have AA) QQQ101010777 without counting that in between you can save you any chance of a straight or flush, which is quite difficult to win in these games.
You really should see a hand in which you know that all 52 cards will be in your favor hahahaha
For me, these games, as I told you, are a true lottery.
And I should start to investigate, which I will do with time, if any Pro player can more or less explain on the web how to play 5/6 omaha cards.
My regards, brother:):):):)

Kinalha

Kinalha

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Does anyone have any general tips for these games?
Omaha 4 cards it's a post flop game, 5 and 6 is muuuch more. So don't see aces pair in the hand and think it's a very strong hand because this. Combo over draws, over pairs it's the nice way. And if i can recommend something for you is: hands like 23456, just fold the most part of the time, you gonna loose much more than win with that, i tell this for you, because i need learn after loosing so much thinking "oh it's connectors with flush defense"