$5 to $1k (my story)

Sean Pilgrim

Sean Pilgrim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Glad my bump got you back in here to chat with us! I was surfing through older threads, I saw this one, saw you haven't been active in awhile and then sharkscoped you, then I figured it was a good bump. I'm glad you're doing so well these days. Keep it up and don't forget about us DKnight!

S

steinbk

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
great read. very inspiring.
i have a question...do you use a HUD?

Sean Pilgrim

Sean Pilgrim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Yes he does. There's absolutely no reason not to. Especially when you're multi-tabling its a requirement and well worth the minimal $$$

5TR8 FLUSH

5TR8 FLUSH

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
WTG Dknight, congrats on your success and thanks for this inspiring thread. I hope to some day become successful in poker, I hope to reach really high stakes poker and get to Phil Ivey's and Daniel Negreanu's levels of playing. Wish you the best of luck in your success and hope to hear more about poker and your success. :)

DKnight10

DKnight10

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

most of the time i do. Have been having a lot of problems as of late so haven't been recently. When I do use it though I really only use vpip, pfr, and steal %. Definitely vital to have and im for sure losing $/game by not having one right now.

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
I'm Hudless at the moment also, do you have a preference, DKnight10, especially a hud that is accurate.

I'm about to switch to SNGs and find your run inspiring.:congrats: