45$ bankroll; they're gone; It all happened so fast

A

alextepi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
be careful and play poker responsible .If I stopped after reaching this bankroll with only 10$ in 20 min it took 4 min to loose it at blast 30 and 15$. I say that again be careful poker it's more than a game and it evolves money; we aren't all realizing that we're throwing money on the window. only 0,001 % are really getting some important benefit from poker. if this thing is happening to you too,next time try to really throw that 10$ on the window . play responsible.

I will continue playing but am going to be more cautious.

good luck at tables!!!

:eek::mad::eek::mad::confused::mad::eek::mad::eek:

NHequalsFU

NHequalsFU

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Always play with proper bankroll management.

Luck is only temporary, but fortune does favor the brave.

You need at least 1000 tournaments and 50,000 hands minimum to get a good gauge on your ability to be a winning player.

M

Mikeloti13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you play properly you will make profit 100% of the time. Maybe you hit slump and lost some money,but if you are playing good you must win,its simple probability odds.

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it happens very often, money goes to poker faster than you manage to understand something and get involved in the game.

cubons

cubons

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Usually I play tournaments where I can afford to buyin 200 times. It`s called bankroll managment!!

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
be careful and play poker responsible .If I stopped after reaching this bankroll with only 10$ in 20 min it took 4 min to loose it at blast 30 and 15$. I say that again be careful poker it's more than a game and it evolves money; we aren't all realizing that we're throwing money on the window. only 0,001 % are really getting some important benefit from poker. if this thing is happening to you too,next time try to really throw that 10$ on the window . play responsible.

I will continue playing but am going to be more cautious.

good luck at tables!!!

:eek::mad::eek::mad::confused::mad::eek::mad::eek:

The way I see it play smaller buy ins before attempting larger buy ins, that way you can gage if you are ready against looser competition especially when its higher stakes.

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management