najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Hey guys,
I've completed the 30 lessons and took the final test a couple of days ago. Any of you did ? If so, I'd like some feedback to hear different opinions please. If not, give it a try. No matter what your game level is, you'll definitely find some interesting parts in there.
I also want to thank Collin and Katie very much. They have put a very decent effort into the course and the way they presented it, let alone Katie's humor ingredient that added some pleasant notes here and there.
Thanks again K. and C.

E

ekgbeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have not started the course, but I'm thinking about starting it soon. What do you think about the content? Has it made you a better player? Is there a thread on CC that discusses the course? Any info would be great!

Collin Moshman

Collin Moshman

Poker Expert
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks Najisami, and congrats on completing the course!

Ekgbeat, here is the thread. Let us know what you think if you give the course a try!

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
I have not started the course, but I'm thinking about starting it soon. What do you think about the content? Has it made you a better player? Is there a thread on CC that discusses the course? Any info would be great!

Hey ekgbeat,
Good thing that Collin saw your post and provided you with the thread link himself, enjoy.
As to the content, believe me, you will find great advice and very interesting fundamental notions every serious player should study.
Am I a better player now ? Definitely too soon to say, but I already implemented some of what I've learned in my game and it seams working so far except the times when I encounter surprises as Collin had warned like when people call my shove with 49o and hit 2 pairs on the flop ! But again like Collin and Katie said : just play your best and be happy with the decisions you make.
Dive into the course and good luck to you man...

E

ekgbeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks Najisami, and congrats on completing the course!

Ekgbeat, here is the thread. Let us know what you think if you give the course a try!

Awesome, thank you for the link. Will this course always be free on CC, or is this a limited time deal?

E

ekgbeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey ekgbeat,
Good thing that Collin saw your post and provided you with the thread link himself, enjoy.
As to the content, believe me, you will find great advice and very interesting fundamental notions every serious player should study.
Am I a better player now ? Definitely too soon to say, but I already implemented some of what I've learned in my game and it seams working so far except the times when I encounter surprises as Collin had warned like when people call my shove with 49o and hit 2 pairs on the flop ! But again like Collin and Katie said : just play your best and be happy with the decisions you make.
Dive into the course and good luck to you man...

Thank you for the feedback, and I look forward to diving into the course. I have always tried to have the opinion that if I made the best play given the cards, the I can't be mad that someone got lucky. Cheers.

AizenFalck

AizenFalck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have tried my best to see it but when the economy in my country was activated it is already very difficult to keep track of the course. I wait for time this Sunday to start and if so, I'll leave you a comment about it, if I have heard many positive things about the course so I think it must be something fabulous.

diego farfan

diego farfan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
it was a great course to help identify my weaknesses in the game so I could improve