3 top best advices in poker???

S

scofield1985

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hello Cardschat community :)

no matter how much time we had been playing poker we all can learn from each others experiences, so here lets all share out top 3 best advices to make more profit in poker tournament, for me its like this :

1:tournament selection : you need to becarfull before playign any tournament, and see if you are a fast or slow tournament player, you need to see what suits you more.

2:bankroll management : in my little experience i found out that bankrollmanagement is really important in the poker world, i underestimate it at 1st, but now its a must.

3:patience : no matter what tournament you are playing,patience is a key to win.

you can share with us your top 3 poker advices, just put the headlines if you cant type a lot :D

mitroff

mitroff

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The best advice was given by a poker coach from the past Lenin, "Learn, study and study again.";)

L

Liru

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well the best advices people have told me to get better is:
Discipline. Without this you will just keep losing money, learning when your beat and controlling emotions is the difference between a normal player and a excellent player.
Bankroll management. When your new the best thing to do is know your stakes you won't go playing a 20$ tournament with a bankroll of 100$ , keep on learning perhaps enter a 1$ tournament and keep on practicing the best out of those stakes while building your bankroll and your mindset.
Studying. Like in school when you want to pass the test you need to know many components about what will be the questions. Doctors study to know where to operate a patient how and why this is happening, while you have more knowledge it will be much better for your game and beat your opponents that aren't prepared.

greatgame230

greatgame230

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The best advice I could give to a player who starts in poker is consistency, in the game to gain experience and in learning

_xgeb_

_xgeb_

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
1) Control tilt
2) Table position is very important.
3) Play at levels according to your banking.
:beer: