2-7 Triple Draw Guide? Does it exist?

S

switch0723

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thats not just a 2-7 scam, its an actually tactic, have you read super system smd?? Mike caro says that when he sits at a table play 5 card draw, he will do things like 4 bet with q high, stand pat and lay his hand down face up, instantly creating a maniac lagtard image, he then reaps the rewards later.

anyway since noone came to join me im stopping for the night, took another $30 of the donk tard in 25 mins, yay

p.s. im posting 2 hands in the ring game hand analysis section which people might be interested to check up on just to see

also, p.m. me if you want me to look over hands or stuff

reglardave

reglardave

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Been playing the buck sngs at PS for ages. It's a great way to test your patience, and kill an hour.

omce beat Greg Raymer out of a big pot in a ring game. That was the extent of my big $ excursion into the game.

icemonkey9

icemonkey9

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
FOCUS PEOPLE FOCUS.

I was hoping someone could point to (or write) a quick strategy guide for the game. Not brag about it.

4Aces

4Aces

is watching you
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Super system 2 has a whole section on 7-2 triple draw written by Daniel Negreanu.

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
that would seem to be a good place to start from but for no limit u need to get very nut peddly, 8 lows are often no good in nl while in limit, playing 9 lows can be profitable

Are you playing single or triple draw no-limit?

In single draw no-limit, a pat jack will often be the winner.

Jillychemung

Jillychemung

Stacks & Stacks
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Are you playing single or triple draw no-limit?

In single draw no-limit, a pat jack will often be the winner.

I've only seen triple draw, limit and NL, at PokerStars. Never seen a 2-7 single draw.

W

wsthesis

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
2-7 Single Draw is in the works for the WCOOP in early September (assumedly, it will show up in cash game/MTTs around that time frame as well or sooner to do testing.)
I'm personally waiting for Badugi to show up, but that may have to wait another year or 2 :p

Makwa

Makwa

Undesirable Predator
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Super system 2 has a whole section on 7-2 triple draw written by Daniel Negreanu.

Yes and it is well writ and almost all u knead to dough.

Attachments

• Whats_Your_Point.jpg
    Whats_Your_Point.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 9
Last edited: