For 1st Places (MTT)

T

TheFireWall

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Flop partners. As you all know, sometimes it's hard to break the ice to win 1st place or make the final table. How long did it take you to earn your first MTT? With what consistency to win it?

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Flop partners. As you all know, sometimes it's hard to break the ice to win 1st place or make the final table. How long did it take you to earn your first MTT? With what consistency to win it?

Hi.
Personally, it took me about two years. But the feelings were incredible and I realized it was worth it. It was only after I began to wait patiently for strong cards that I was able to achieve this goal.
Good luck.

R

ROYALROAD

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It took 1 year and 8 months.

But I felt a force have followed to some degree, so there was no surprise.

Einer777

Einer777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Winning small tournaments did not take long but a big tournament has not yet reached the opportunity

Collin Moshman

Collin Moshman

Poker Expert
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The higher your volume, and the smaller your average field size, the quicker you’ll win one :)

Good luck, you’ll get there soon!

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The higher your volume, and the smaller your average field size, the quicker you’ll win one :) Good luck, you’ll get there soon!

The above reply sums it up. I started playing mainly 45-180 man SnGs on Stars, and I played a lot of them, so it did not take me long to win one. I am not sure, I have ever won something from the tournament lobby on pokerstars, so that was probably on 888 Poker. But the MTTs there are not large, so I guess it only took me a few weeks or maybe a month.

M

Mahdi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
3 months to win my first MTT freeroll, didn't win any other tournaments

C

CliffieDeuce

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Only 2 times

The first time I played on 888 I won 2 tournaments in a row to a total of $2800. This was a long time ago, when I just started playing.

Since then I never won a real money tournament, only ticket tournaments.

5KINGLEO5

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
6 months of playing and I had my first final table, it was unexpected and great, and after 2 months I won my first tournament and received $ 460))

U

UkoChebuko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thinking about the first place is a mistake. The good MTT player think only "for the next place".
However I win MTT with ~800 players maybe after 14-15 MTT played. Just a luck...You can't win MTT without a huge luck.

8infinity8

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Started playing MTT almost a year. I did win few freerolls but not anything serious. Have decided to brush up my skills and learning as much as I can to get that edge of finishing atleast 50% of the tournaments in the money. Then I will push towards the win. Never quitting is all I can do and never stop learning.