$100 bankroll

S

spacestixx

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
what kind of tournys should you play,and how much a day.

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Play what you like/ what your'e good at. Try sit and go from 1 to 5 dollars.

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Play until you feel that you are tired and started to play badly. Tournaments are not more than 1 dollar.

PapaC

PapaC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi spacestixx and welcome to Cardschat.

Start low and slow to see what happens. If you win good to start with, keep in mind that it can change without any notice.

With a $100 BR, you could start at 2nl or 5nl cash tables, and no more than one table to start with. You could start at $1.10 or $2.20 MTTs buyins, and only one of those at a time.

You will get other replies to your tread and I'm pretty sure that one of the things other players will stress is to not play to many hours a day. Being tired while you play is not good. And if you will step away from the games and come back fresh, you will be glad you did. If you want to test this, one day play 12 hours str8, and the next day play 5-6 hours, and get that many hours rest, and you will see the difference. GL to you no matter what you do or play

P

PKRNRS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I personally would start off grinding some micro limit cash and $1 sit and go. They should fuel your bankroll to take a shot at bigger games and MTT

cheapseats76

cheapseats76

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you are looking for bankroll management, I would suggest to start at the 1.00 buy-ins and .01/.02 cash tables. Variance can come in an instant and if you get yourself tilted you can lose that in a few days so if you feel like you are playing to emotional than get off and do something else...watch a movie, exercise etc. I wouldn't recommend moving up unless you are winning at those levels for at least a week. You could then move up but don't be afraid to move back down if you don't have the same success. Welcome to CC and good luck on the felts!

nutthink

nutthink

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the best advice from me is SNG 9max reguler 3player get the price,be patience there,try to double up your bankroll from sng then use your winning Money for cash game..

CullinanPoker

CullinanPoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would probably try $1.10 tourneys and .01-.02 nl. Best of luck to you =)

Samango

Samango

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The $5 SnG suggestion is way too rich. The important thing is to practise good Bankroll Management so that you don't go bust.
Stick to the $1 games as suggested by everyone else

Andrew Popov

Andrew Popov

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The answer is how many tournaments a day - depends on whether you know how to play several tables well at the same time. It does not have a direct relationship to a bankroll. Play one tournament or 3-4, if you have a bankroll for 40-50 tournaments is not a problem. You must strive for an optimal result. Beginners have a problem - one table is played too aggressively (they are bored and want actions). Play as many tables as you can manage making reasonable decisions.

sanych

sanych

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I started playing cach with a bankroll of $30, I managed to get up and now I'm playing nl5-nl10

AlioJay321

AlioJay321

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yup, 1$ tourneys are the besr choice.

L

LFC_yllnwa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You want to only play tournaments? Good idea to try to play cash games at micro limits

1putnik

1putnik

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You can try to play 1$ spin&go, but without fanaticism, control your upes and downs.

C

chronical

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I always say cash
You will work on your ranges+post flop. The varience is smaller then in other formats + there is always games 6: oк 18:

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management