C

C3H6S

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi everyones!!!!!

1. Aggressiveness.

To be a winning poker player you need to have a certain degree of aggressiveness at the table. Betting or raising an earlier bet without having the best hand is the only way to throw the cards to the opponent, if you only go or equal, you can only win by having the best hand.

2. Courage.

Betting your entire stack without having the best play or matching a bet when you have the odds in favor requires great courage. Decision-making is often a question of pure value.

3. Instinct.

Instinct is a quality of the players. There are situations where neither experience nor theory of books can avoid elimination in a tournament or the loss of many chips in one hand. In those moments, instinct is what helps great players.

4. Cunning.

Poker is a game, in which the bluff plays a major role. Cunning allows good players to win jackpots without having the best cards.

5. Patience.

Patience will allow you to play only the indicated cards in favorable situations, so it is a very important virtue in a great poker player.

6. Concentration.

To be a winning player it is essential to always make the right decisions. For this it is essential to maintain concentration.

7. Experience.

Hours of play allow poker players a practical foundation that allows them to know what decisions to make or how to proceed in situations similar to those already played

8. Stability.

Stability is another factor that has a big impact on poker. Controlling emotions, such as nervousness, boredom, frustration or joy, is essential if the level of play does not go down.

9. Discipline.

Controlling your own actions and decisions will allow you to find advantageous junctures in which to increase your profits, but, above all, you will lose less money in unfavorable situations.

10. Learning ability (warm-up and post-training).

Finally, the learning ability will allow you to improve your level of play to unsuspected proportions.

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree! Very well done:D

BlackJesus

BlackJesus

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would order these virtues in a completely different order. But apart from that - there really isnt much to add or take away. A comprehensive list of a good poker players virtues!!

Patience, concentration and discipline would be my top three.

johnny tigre

johnny tigre

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Great post. two thumbs up

frnandoh

frnandoh

Legend
Bronze Level