Chips
try to play freeroll and tournaments with low buy in

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
what? im not the one who is advocating anything! i just recommended what to do with the $10 starting bankroll, maybe he could work 2 days or maybe more or maybe not at all, its his life, but it does not relate to this, he even said he cannot work, why are you continuing to be a troll and bringing out things that do not relate to what the op stated? btw are you from the usa because you sound like you are, not saying all people from the usa are bad but they sure do get there fair share of fluoridated water and nationwide propaganda i would know as i have lived there age 6-19 and now studying economics in europe
Yeah, I remember the party we all had when you left.

B

bernotas22

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah, I remember the party we all had when you left.

oh yeah im sure you are just having a swell old time with all the false sense of freedoms you have there :) and the elite using your tax money as toilet paper, oh and also not having the ability to play on a legit online poker site is probably a joy especially in a country that is supposedly home of the free and land of the brave, i see neither in the description of reality only a country that stockpiles debt and goes around to other countries with guns and kills innocent people, no culture in the usa either other than mcdonalds, coca cola and watching the kardashians and jersey shore, good luck with that sir i hope you the best, why are you being a troll and saying stupid things like you had a party when i left you don't know me and i don't want you to know me nor do i want to know you because you are clearly an ignorant person

JOEBOB69

JOEBOB69

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Jesus ****ing Christ can you not ban this mother ****er yet?

Last edited:
donkysnake

donkysnake

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
play small cash games, try to increase ur bankroll to atleast 30$, then move to small buyin tournaments with huge prizepools, i know its allot of players but try to take it into the money all the time, and after ur in the money just keep playing tight and try to stay longer and longer, eventually ur gonna win some cash and move to higher stakes

S

Skidis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I try to do the same as you!! Let me know How it goes. And bernotas, I am totally on your line, they have no reason to be rude... :)

italiano

italiano

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
LMAO ! This was a great answer ... :))))))))

Try to play mtt with lo buy-in . Much and freqvently, but low , just in this case u can create a bankroll with 10 . I've maded 50 $ from a 13 $ deposited and i was killed so .. 10 $ it's very small start bankroll but u can make very much with them . I play on PS , and i play very much 0,10 buy-ins tournaments . 360 players , first place win some about 6,80 , the second place 5,xx and the 3. place 3/4 $ . 100 tournaments means 10 $ if u win 2 tournaments and other 5 top 3 u have some about 20/23 $ . So try this way .
Do not think that's the way as they are 360 players and is turbo! I would recommend you that if you play SNG star play in fifty-fifty, the entrance to your stack is much higher than 0.10 cents since it is 1.50 but will be much more profitable! you just have to survive to 5 and then recover the buy in more 0.04 cents per 100 chips from your stack, making a tournament aceptable will earn two or three dollars and if it becomes very good nearly 5 dollars!

lpmduarte

lpmduarte

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hi WVHillbilly, will be hard and a long process, of course you can only play at micro levels. Did you know that pokerstars have a school? http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/ ? they have lessons, training program, and a league where you can play at. the have games all day and maybe with your bankroll can be a boost... just check the program. Hope this helps.

naruto_miu

naruto_miu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
With a $10 roll I'd say wait to enter the CC free rolls, and play and build your B.R from there..

Realistically speaking there's not much you can do with $10 (Sure you can play lots of .10 360 SNG's or .50 360 mans, but you'd have to run pretty well above standard to cash in those on a regular basis), so I mean your safest bet would be to post on here, and get entry into the CC private free rolls and bink them and build from there.

#just saying# (I hope I did that correct),

^^^^This looks so gay, who the hell started such a thing, and why:confused:

Blobweird123

Blobweird123

CC's very own Dead Head
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
he is a student for one and needs to focus on school probably, also the economy in some countries in europe is not so good at the moment and a low skill job is not what most young people want to do and get low pay for it, it's not like the usa here where the economy is inflated with debt and everyone has to live to work to continue to pay taxes to the usa gov't, countries do not survive off of taking loans from foreign banks and continue to print money, usa will collapse as well possibly but if it does it will sure be a lot worse than in europe because europe does not go out the the lengths of economic suicide that the usa does, also poker online is illegal in the usa as the usa gov't does not want you to do something to get money that they cannot tax and profit out of so they did the easy move and made it illegal and took all of the money from the sites and confiscated it, yeah you could say I am not a fan of usa political scheme :)

Poker is illegal here? Wow I couldve sworn it was in fact the opposite. Stfu and know what you're talking about before butting in with retarded info in the future. I vote for a ban as well. Go have fun in your shit country and ill enjoy mine.

dudemanstan

dudemanstan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yes it is hard to run good on Pokerstars, but when you are running good you are running very good :) just flop 5 of a kind aces against a full house and you will be all set, its hard though i have never flopped 5 of a kind aces before maybe someday :p

pokerstars_five_aces.jpg
Oh wow! You say this really happened? That is crazy. I have def got to google this now :eek:

Edit: Ok after some reading up on this I feel like a tard now.

Last edited:
SANDYHOOKER KY

SANDYHOOKER KY

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
rpazyxel, if i needed the money, i wouldn't play poker in the first place. If your set on playing, play the .01-.02 cash games friend. If you can play mtt's, you can play ring games and can have more flexibility in b-r management. As for that crazy dude, bernotas22, sonny you messin' wid a hillibilly, as i am also a hillbilly, when you throw a rock at us, expect a boulder to come flyin' back. I didn't read every post in this thread before i made this post, but i saw enough to see you threw some rocks at WVHillbilly. And for your information, i believe there is a poker site here in the U.S. that is 100% legal, called Ultimate Poker, based in Nevada,with more states lining up to start up their own sites, so stick that in your pipe and smoke on it buddy. BINK!

abzdolc

abzdolc

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
play freerols to 20-30 dollars. then make your br in sng to 50, then u can try cash games. (fisrt try limit)

H

hpb846

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i read this whole thread and dont see why the 5 of a kind was posted , and that photo is what kept me reading , so whats up with that?

LD1977

LD1977

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Back to topic.

Funnily enough, last week I decided to try out PS software a bit and had 10.15$ in my account from playing CC freerolls ;)

First I went to 2NL and got my ass handed to me (!), losing 6$ of the BR.

Then I said "**** it" and went to try out 2NL Zoom, where I proceeded to lose again until I hit around 2.5$ total bankroll :D :D :D then I finally caught a break and after some epic variance now stand at cool 15.15$ (yey me!) and feel much more comfortable since I finally got used to the software and style of play or 2NL Zoom poker.

Anyway, this just shows that variance can really suck even if you are much better than average 2NL player.

On a more positive note, a year ago on Full Tilt I started playing 2NL with 6.5$ (also from freerolls, but not CC ones) and went into God mode and in no time I was cruising along destroying everybody. By the time luck normalized I was safe.

What I am saying is:
1) cash games are lower variance than tourneys, so if you have a clue go there and hope that fish are not hitting everything :rolleyes:
2) even there be prepared for some nasty variance relative to your total bankroll size (all it takes is 3 rivered gutshots/2Ps and you are crippled)

WVH is correct though, with 50-100$ you would have a much better chance without much stress.

I

IvanShovski

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree with those who recommend $.01/$.02 cash games to start.

If you want to play tournaments, then focus on freerolls for now. Once you build your roll to $50, you can more comfortably play micro stakes MTTs.

lovemiscou

lovemiscou

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Hi and good luck building you re bankroll.
There is free tournys at PS and FTP , you just have to join the Bankrollmob.
They have like 4 or 5 a day, i think its 25 dollars prize pool. In PS they are in the private tournys