No Brainer

Losing keeps me sane
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
AA seldom wins in online omaha.

Yo'd have better luck with a hand like AJT9... and hitting a str8
(suited helps)

For some reason I find that holding a ten is key.

Stay away from mid-range cards like 5789...

gl

but I like the number 7...

I think it wins more

Worak

Worak

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
In a multiway pot if there is a flush out someone has it. if there is a straight out someone has it. If you don't have the nuts it's almost always a fold when faced with action.

Been playing so much PLO8 lately this thread got me wanting to play PLO. Off to the 01/02 for a while.

In a multiway pot if there is a flush out someone has it. if there is a straight out someone has it. If you don't have the nuts it's almost always a fold when faced with action.

Been playing so much PLO8 lately this thread got me wanting to play PLO. Off to the 01/02 for a while.

Coincidence ? Stupidity ? Spam ?

To the OP:

If you flopped the nuts but there are draws left make sure you don't give anyone outs to draw since there will almost always be someone chasing.

evildoesit2003

evildoesit2003

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree with almost everything I read here I really like the game seldom play won a freeroll in it no one was more surprised than I was but I play my blinds and if a pair your right someone got fh undoubtedly unless not many in the hand. I dont get when peeps raise like crazy because they have aa unless one flops theres a lot of trips possible in other cards. Well thats my 2 cents worth.

M

Marginal

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
1 tipAAxx is a lot stronger than the people in this thread realize.

Makwa

Makwa

Undesirable Predator
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Table and site selection. Find the fish and wait for them to draw dead and then show second nuts to your all-in winning hand. Stacking noobs in PLO with their sets and losing straights and flushes is my favourite pastime these days.

O

only_bridge

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Watch me play, and the do the exactly the opposite.

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The only flush that's the nuts is a straight flush. Tread lightly with all others.

I too like the 10......

M

Marginal

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Does anybody in this thread actually play omaha? I tilt.

O

only_bridge

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The only flush that's the nuts is a straight flush. Tread lightly with all others.

I too like the 10......

Oh how I hate those sucker end straight flushes

brackdog

brackdog

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Does anybody in this thread actually play omaha? I tilt.

Only the PLO freeroll on FT, when I can remember to register. Games goes off at 1:40 PM EST, kind of a weird time, and it fills up fast. Early rounds are typical freeroll madness, but if you can survive the first hour play gets a little more serious.

Not sure I could play this game for real money. Lots of up and down swings. And then they deal the next hand....

BD