1-2 poker books which you recommend to read

Real_KiNdZiUs

Real_KiNdZiUs

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
LT
Chips
Hi. I'm new here in CardsChat but I'm not new with a poker (still recreational player :( ) so my question is very simple, which one or two books would you recommend to read ? And why ? I'm trying to start to think about a poker more seriously than I'm now.

A kiravio

A kiravio

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Hi. I'm new here in CardsChat but I'm not new with a poker (still recreational player :( ) so my question is very simple, which one or two books would you recommend to read ? And why ? I'm trying to start to think about a poker more seriously than I'm now.
Human psychology to know ourselves and to intuit what the one we are dealing with is capable of

Real_KiNdZiUs

Real_KiNdZiUs

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
LT
Chips
I heard that "The Mental Game of Poker" by Jared Tendler is pretty good. Any thoughts ?

najjah166

najjah166

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I recommend the books I have read:
Poker Harrington just version 1 is enough, this book deals with every situation or position where you find yourself playing every possible hand and lots of advice — it may be old poker but it's solid.

The Mental Game of Poker1 and 2, a must read if you buy them in Kindle it's cheaper and much more practical

Last edited:
Real_KiNdZiUs

Real_KiNdZiUs

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
LT
Chips
Thank you guys for suggestions. Let' go :)

UnderDawg5501

UnderDawg5501

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
I would suggest "Decide to Play Great Poker" by Annie Duke
A great book that teaches you to think and make better decisions at poker.
Poker by virtue is a bunch of decisions made in a very short time with incomplete information, so learning how to gain more information as well as make the appropriate "good" decisions.

Ps; She is a multi million dollar winning poker player.

Cheers!