what software do you use

absoluthamm

absoluthamm

<==Poker Face
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yea, you can write whatever you want, but could risk someone seeing what you're writing, not that it would exactly be that bad(I actually have a friend that has acronym's for everything when he takes notes live, not only to make it quicker, but also so it's a little less understandable for foes).

Along with David Williams, Gus Hansen has used voice recorders on many occasions to keep his notes intact. Also a very good method, but you'll want to walk away from the table to do this, otherwise, obviously, the whole table can hear you.

Sean Pilgrim

Sean Pilgrim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pretty safe as long as you are in seat 2 or 8 hee hee hee

C

CardDeath101

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i tried out pieces of software but if im honest i think it over complicates my game. I start playing because of stats rather than my usual playing style and normal math. I wouldn't recommend any programs

ethon

ethon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i tried out pieces of software but if im honest i think it over complicates my game. I start playing because of stats rather than my usual playing style and normal math. I wouldn't recommend any programs

You can turn the HUD off and just use PT3/HEM as analytical analysis tools.

G

given68

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
From what i am hearing the Hold Em Manager is the one to have . I may have to break down and purchase this myself. Most of these are suited for cash games. What would be the best ones to have for MTT tourneys.

absoluthamm

absoluthamm

<==Poker Face
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
From what i am hearing the Hold Em Manager is the one to have . I may have to break down and purchase this myself. Most of these are suited for cash games. What would be the best ones to have for MTT tourneys.

Both Holdem Manager and PokerTracker3 have support for tourneys, SnG's and Cash games alike. So it really comes down to which one you like better.

D

dan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hold em manager is a nightmare to download

absoluthamm

absoluthamm

<==Poker Face
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How do you figure it is a nightmare to download?