Studying

CaptainMooti

CaptainMooti

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How much time have you guys invested in studying poker? Anyone subscribed to premium coaching sites?

MURDACK

MURDACK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At this point I'm not studying it .... I enjoy watching some streams and blogs about poker but I don't consider it studying...

Just enjoy my time with something poker related

CaptainMooti

CaptainMooti

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
At this point I'm not studying it .... I enjoy watching some streams and blogs about poker but I don't consider it studying...

Just enjoy my time with something poker related

What streamers do you watch?

fernandofcp

fernandofcp

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My studies in the area of poker happen by practicing. Without practice, real learning is difficult. Strategy readings alone do not guarantee success in poker.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Apart from reading the basic rules, I didn't document myself too much, I liked to play and learn at the same time, not every time logic beats practice!

D

dregan

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I played with virtual chips for half a year and learned to play poker. And only then he began to play for money a little.

J

jeffman123

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I study quite a bit. I actually think studying is a lot more important than playing, when it comes to poker. When you're playing you're just putting in practice the strategy you already have. The time when you make new strategies or correct mistakes is off-table when you analyze your hands.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
How much time have you guys invested in studying poker? Anyone subscribed to premium coaching sites?

Hello.
In fact, I learned to play during the game. That is, I learned from my mistakes. But after I became a member of the CardsChat community, my results improved significantly. Our community has all the necessary training materials to improve the skills of our players.

ferocious

ferocious

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i learned a lot from books but now i focus on reviewing my hands mostly

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello. I have been a student for a number of years I have read and studied many books and many videos. Currently, I am studying Blackrain79 strategy.

franken222

franken222

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've spent many hours (but not lately) in reading.

I've read books by Dan Harrington, and Doyle Brunson. (Harrington has written a number of books).

The only "premium" site that I paid for (and not worth it), was Brion "The Icon" Micon. It was unorganized, vague, and he wasn't in an understandable state, when he made the tapes.

I've also read a number of articles, that can be easily found online.