Poker is not set in stone: it is always evolving

C

casique31

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I begin to believe that everything tends to change even in poker, the arrival of new players with their idiosyncrasies bring substantial changes in the games. With the variety of players from different parts of the world, each one is giving different nuances to poker which makes it more interesting and fun at the same time. In my personal case, there are games that as a kid I know that have some similarities with poker, which has led me to merge the knowledge of one another and I can say that my strategy has given me good results.

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Everything is moving and changing, so poker couldn't be different. It is natural that as we play the game, we are all improoving and changing. This is very good because the game is always exciting!

MikeCarasone

MikeCarasone

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree with the statement that poker and the way it’s played is always evolving. Now that players have broken the game down through solvers and computer generated data using mathematical statistics and probability the game becomes more advanced. Players are playing with more and more aggressive actions and styles of play are different now than in the past. This game is so great that it’s always developing new ways to be mastered. Betting sizes have changed and may continue to change. Also, with the introduction of newer variations like 6 max and fast folding and who’s knows what’s next the game will continue to have many playing possibilities.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
In my opinion, poker is a sport and a gamble at the same time. Therefore, all that is needed for good results is patience, discipline and perseverance. These three components significantly increase a player's chances of success.
Good luck.

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
hello

I am happy for you the good results, I also share that poker has evolved in strategies, and that players are more applied with many more concepts of the game and that makes it more interesting and competitive !! and it also makes oneself even more capable of being up to the task! Greetings and success

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
In any case, poker is no longer what it was 10 years ago, I'm curious what's next ?!

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'd have to say the game is set in stone and the approach changes. Confines within the game stay the same, the variable is always evolving.