gravii2011

gravii2011

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I saw this on an online broadcast, where at the wsop, on a table near the chips, a player was holding a small toy pig in the form of a mascot. You have your own mascot that you carry with you to live events or place next to your computer. If there is something, what is it?

Academico

Academico

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
At the moment I don't have any but I don't rule out one day having it because it's something that I find nice hehe anyway I don't have cabals, pets or anything external to my head and my tactics good or bad but only with it I play

Djon25

Djon25

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
There is no talisman. Although the idea is not bad.

P

povelitelbz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I saw this on an online broadcast, where at the WSOP, a player held a small toy pig in the form of a mascot on a table near the chips. You have your own mascot that you carry with you to live events or place next to your computer. If there's one thing, what?
Unfortunately, there is no such thing, but there is a cat for luck. Take it in your arms and everything will be fine.

888NOX888

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's good if there is a good luck charm, I haven't found one yet.

T

To6Po6

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I dont have one yet but i have a stack of chips and i play with them all the time when i `m on my computer!

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think, better to believe in yourself, and not in any mascot...
But this is only my private opinion...

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
By placing the poker talisman on top of the playing cards, the player can ensure that the cards are not shown accidentally or flipped in violation of the rules (dealers are also wrong). After all, according to the unspoken law of poker, if there is a poker keeper on your cards, no one except you has the right to touch them, and only after you have removed the talisman, the dealer can take your cards .Card guards come in a variety of sizes and shapes, most are flat and round (like chips) or rectangular plates, and there are also molded clay figures or cast metal figures.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
.I don't have a mascot, but I have a spinner that I spin on my fingers, it's more of an anti-stress, relaxing object.

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Closest for me is a card protector. Heavy Elks lodge coin, pretty simple.

francisco mendoza

francisco mendoza

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Neymar Jr, almost always carries the miniature world cup in the poker tournaments where he goes, he is almost always seen with that small cup in the poker tables. I think it brought him luck, hahaha

F

Fushicho

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No Mascot myself, although I have seen a few over the years. I do have a card guard though, which is a big glass coin from PKR

INISHTE

INISHTE

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
I don't have it, but if I could get my hands on a small toy kitten, I'd sure use it.

Rahatis

Rahatis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have two dice with me as card protectors and a small Smile toy as a mascot.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Yes, I also saw this mascot after I made myself the same mascot, only this is a tiger T-shirt that brings me good luck from toys is a feature that is unusual for poker and it also brings good luck

nerobs9

nerobs9

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Hi, friend!
I don't have a talisman, but I know that some players are quite superstitious) But if he feels comfortable with a talisman, then there's nothing wrong with that.

GrEbZ2021

GrEbZ2021

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I have a t-shirt with the inscription poker and I wear it when I play tournaments for large funds)

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I saw this on an online broadcast, where at the WSOP, on a table near the chips, a player was holding a small toy pig in the form of a mascot. You have your own mascot that you carry with you to live events or place next to your computer. If there is something, what is it?
Hi.
No, I don't have talismans, rituals and I don't believe in superstitions. For me, poker is fun and I always enjoy the game regardless of the results. The only condition I need is a good mood :)

A

Avangart1

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
My mascot is a little elephant. An elephant is an exaltation of strength and kindness