luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Even more important is how we handle our cards because their value is only secondary (have you experienced a situation where 27 is a better hand than AA )

Balou1982

Balou1982

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
2-7 is only a better hand if you know 90% or more that you are involved in a hand, where 3-4 villains are holding monsters and are preflop reraising and 3 beting them each other - but the question is which maniac call these/ go all in with 2-7 :).
in my opinion this situation is more than rare because villains holding that monsters have to limp and play passive so that you have the chance to see the full board and you must hit it 2 times, best way you get trips on flop with 22 and hit a another 2 on river if there is A on turn between.

By the way i never won a big hand with 2-7 os, one time in freeroll with 2-7 suited in spades or hearts but only with a lucky river and no villain was holding a higher flush ;-).

mr.fers_one

mr.fers_one

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
any card has potential. but if you look at the GTO, then garbage hands will have a negative chance, which means that if they win, then this is rather an exception.

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Even more important is how we handle our cards because their value is only secondary (have you experienced a situation where 27 is a better hand than AA )
You know, it really depends a lot on your opponents playing style (especially on post-flop). That's the first thing. The number of big blinds in your stack. That's second. :unsure:

Dzill_230

Dzill_230

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It can also be attributed to 10 5, if I'm not mistaken, with this hand D. Branson won the bracelet. Personally, I can't always play with a similar combination, although sometimes you fold, and on the board there is either a set or a full house!! So this is more of an exception and it's better to stick to GTO ranges.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Yes, poker cards come in different ways and their strength depends on playing with such cards correctly, sometimes even 72 are stronger than aces, it's true if 72 can go to watch the flop cheaply and there are two pairs then she can beat aces it's a cool game that any card can win any other cards

jose_saleh

jose_saleh

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
Yes, but I wouldnt go all in before the flop with a 2 7 :/

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
".....because their value is only secondary".
Perhaps this is correct (although I have some doubts) but the player must be quite experienced and skilled. On the other hand, if a beginner starts playing all hands in a row, because "more important is how we handle our cards", then most likely he will just steadily lose money day after day.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Yes, sometimes a player who often enters the pot with a garbage hand can win against AA, but in the end, playing with a garbage hand will lead to losing money!!! 7 2 or similar hands have too little winning potential and too much risk of losing a big pot because even if you hit a set or a flush or two pair, your opponent will quite often have a set with a better kicker or a higher flush!!! And after such hands, I very often see players complaining that they were unlucky, although in fact they simply should not have entered the pot with such hands)))

Rachidao

Rachidao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Every card can win but with less chances than others, so you shouldn't play any two.

M

Misanthrop

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
DE
Chips
when you can see the flop for free with any two cards, this can be a huge play :)

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Any hand could be better than AA depending on streets, til the flowing river.

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In Poker may to win the any cards! Checked out the many times already!.. Main, to be in right time, in right place! That's it!